Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [SALE] [AR] ARToken by Cappasity - Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D - page 6. (Read 7128 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Threads like this need to provide a brief explanation about what the project is about, not only links and social platforms. Information about token sales and Airdrops are necessary but so also is description of what the company does or stands for. 😕

The OP has links to ANN and Bounty, as well as to the official site: artoken.io Should provide you with more than enough explanation and details Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Threads like this need to provide a brief explanation about what the project is about, not only links and social platforms. Information about token sales and Airdrops are necessary but so also is description of what the company does or stands for. 😕
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi! what's the minimum milestone for your project?

There's no soft cap for the project.
ok, thanks!
Are US residents qualified for this sales? Is there a requirement for this and how do we go about it?

Yes, but you need  to have investor accreditation. Procedure is described at tokensale.cappasity.com, thats the requirement by SEC in USA & USA affiliated countries.

Am an Artist who specializes in Painting and Sculpture.
I cherish things that are related to art.
I love this project and i believe there are many art lovers all over the world who will be willing to invest in project like this.

That's our idea exactly. We're glad you love it and will keep up working!
Activity: 109
Am an Artist who specializes in Painting and Sculpture.
I cherish things that are related to art.
I love this project and i believe there are many art lovers all over the world who will be willing to invest in project like this.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Are US residents qualified for this sales? Is there a requirement for this and how do we go about it?
good project but seem this topic dont have many people active even we have more than 1k6 contributors

We do plan to use  Phase 1 like a seed round, and Phase 2 later will be Series A for whales.
Also, we do have plans to expand this project, as our goal is to create a comfortable working ecosystem which will facilitate interaction for 3d content creators. Many of those are very dedicated people and will be glad to see and use all the benefits such ecosystem can provide, so we have our hopes high and working hard to achieve our goals!

Thanks for your opinion, we're glad you like our project!
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
good project but seem this topic dont have many people active even we have more than 1k6 contributors
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Hello there, dev! I visited artoken.io to check and gather some new updates about the ongoing Phase 1 ICO. I saw there that there are already 1,641 contributors as of now with only a single day of ICO that started just yesterday, October 25. Am I correct that with only a day of the ICO, there are already 1,641 contributors and 5,542 users? This is very fast. If true, I hope this will be sustained. Cheers!  Wink
btw, when can I start using ARToken after the token sale?
When the Phase 1 ends, shortly after Nov 22.
Activity: 93
btw, when can I start using ARToken after the token sale?
Sure. That's why governments want to control it for tax and for the right of investors =))

The requirement by SEC applies to all ICOs in the USA & USA affiliated countries.
Activity: 61
Terrific project – I can't remember any other working business that tries to attract funds via ICO.

Sure. That's why governments want to control it for tax and for the right of investors =))
What’s the hard cap of the token sale?
$50 000 000
Phase 1: $30 000 000
Phase 2: $20 000 000. If the hard cap
of phase 1 is not reached the sum may
be increased by the amount of unsold
tokens

Token sale finished already? I know at last 2 other projects in VR niche. Which avantages you have before them?
Just started! USE ONLY THIS LINK! https://tokensale.cappasity.com

The main competitive advantage of Cappasity is its wider capabilities - the platform was designed to be open to other developers using Unity, Unreal Engine and Apple ARKit technologies. In addition, Cappasity is the first platform of its kind that explit blockchain technology.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Token sale finished already? I know at last 2 other projects in VR niche. Which avantages you have before them?
What’s the hard cap of the token sale?
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Grateful and I wish all success to the project, very interesting, for our technology, I wish success for ico, and for working to publicize the Cappasity ARToken project!
Cappasity ARToken sale has started. Given the popularity of ICO, our project also attracted scammers - they are creating fake Cappasity and ARToken websites, fake wallets and post in groups and channels.

We want you to be aware of that when you decide to participate in Cappasity ARToken ICO. The official landing page is - www.artoken.io and you can buy tokens only at https://tokensale.cappasity.com.

All the other buying options are FAKE. If you have doubts, please ask on our Official Telegram channel - https://t.me/artoken or [email protected]
It's my first time I want to participate in ICO, how can I buy some eth to invest? btw your project looks great!

Thank you so much! To buy please visit tokensale.cappasity.com Smiley
It's my first time I want to participate in ICO, how can I buy some eth to invest? btw your project looks great!
Pages:
Jump to: