Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving - page 10. (Read 62704 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Well its unpredictable since there are lot of scammers in the system now. I think the chances of ICO are limited since many investors have lost interest in them but rather gaining confidence in IEOs which are a lot better than ICOs.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

The IEO is a way to reach a lot of investors without having to spend a few% tokens to open a bounty campaign. However, currently there are only a few exchanges that are most noticeable about IEO: Binance, Okex and Houbi. It is very difficult to get IEO on these exchange
when an IEO project enters the market sale, I think ICO will be abandoned. however, we know that ICO developments are also good, some are not. it all depends on how the CEO designed the plan. in general, ICO will still exist, but we don't know whether such a system will survive a new sales system such as the IEO or not. when the IEO has a good impact on sales results, sooner or later, ICO will be abandoned.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Of course ico will be alive. Despite losing the confidence of investors. but now investors know how to choose a good project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I think most investors are already saying no to ICO since most of their invested money are not getting any profits at all. Even coins from ICOs became valueless because of lack of exchange listings. In my opinion, if ICOs would be reintroduce in a way that they are much benefiting for investors ICO's would still be a good choice of investment.
Yes because investors now were very careful in investing a project. Besides, it is the EIO state now and many had been happy for this kind of crowdfunding where asurance has been good for the coin to be listed as it is already running in an exchange as an EIO.

In this case, I do prefer joining an EIO project of Binance exchange or other top 10 exchange because it will have a good market knowing that huge money flows in that exchange.
Activity: 882
I think this is not a project problem, but a sales system problem from a project. when the IEO gives a positive response to investors, and provides better benefits from ICO, of course ICO will slowly disappear. but, currently there are still a number of potential ICO projects. if this has good results, I think ICO can still survive.
after all there are also several projects that combine both sales systems. some use the ICO and IEO sales system in stages. and I think it all becomes reasonable, because maybe that will make their sales plan get funds from investors maximally. after all, I have not heard of any successful IEOs other than those carried out in exchange with big names.
Good project needs a good platform and marketing strategy to be known and attract investors. Having IEO now helps the team be listed already in an exchange that gisves chance for them to be notice, they will just be needing a solid project that will convince investors to try it.

The IEO is a way to reach a lot of investors without having to spend a few% tokens to open a bounty campaign. However, currently there are only a few exchanges that are most noticeable about IEO: Binance, Okex and Houbi. It is very difficult to get IEO on these exchange
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

They are not ICOs anymore, they are called IEOs. IEOs are much more expensive honestly but in return, the trust of investors can be easily achieve by that project. I think ICO and STO are dead and there are maybe of few them that still launch but as I expected, they never achiever their softcap.

In my opinion, the wave of ICO will come back, too much money is being asked by exchanges for IEO. At what there are very strict conditions. So when the wave of IEO popularity passes, the standard ICO model will return, or something new.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I think most investors are already saying no to ICO since most of their invested money are not getting any profits at all. Even coins from ICOs became valueless because of lack of exchange listings. In my opinion, if ICOs would be reintroduce in a way that they are much benefiting for investors ICO's would still be a good choice of investment.

That will keep increasing as IEO is getting better.

It's the same purpose which is crowd sale but the new one (IEO) is better, so we can't blame these people will look for a platform
that they think safer and a better chance their investment will grow.

If your coin is listed in big exchange such as Binance, you are optimistic with it's future as you know there's a lot of investors in that exchange.
Activity: 476
After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

They are not ICOs anymore, they are called IEOs. IEOs are much more expensive honestly but in return, the trust of investors can be easily achieve by that project. I think ICO and STO are dead and there are maybe of few them that still launch but as I expected, they never achiever their softcap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Either ICO or IEO or even STO doesn't matter ,what matters is what a project is all about either its using ICO or IEO or STO ,if the project is a very very good project it will be successful
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
 It seems to me that in the ICO there is no chance of survival or victory.  Because this system is already dead.  Already no one will trust ICO.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
the only request for the ICO project is to present the good team, roadmap and some kind of product and investors will buy all the tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Those who say ICO is dead are completely wrong, because ICO still enjoys some popularity and has a chance to regain its fame from investors in the future
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
You mentioned Bittorent and Fetch.ai token sales here, they did well because of the Binance launchpad. I'll rather you categorised them under IEO than ICO. people are highly skeptical to buy in any random ICO, many have lost a fortune. IEO, STO and IAO are making waves, reviving lost hope in a way. But please, still do thorough research before engaging in any token sale.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
I think this is not a project problem, but a sales system problem from a project. when the IEO gives a positive response to investors, and provides better benefits from ICO, of course ICO will slowly disappear. but, currently there are still a number of potential ICO projects. if this has good results, I think ICO can still survive.
after all there are also several projects that combine both sales systems. some use the ICO and IEO sales system in stages. and I think it all becomes reasonable, because maybe that will make their sales plan get funds from investors maximally. after all, I have not heard of any successful IEOs other than those carried out in exchange with big names.
Good project needs a good platform and marketing strategy to be known and attract investors. Having IEO now helps the team be listed already in an exchange that gisves chance for them to be notice, they will just be needing a solid project that will convince investors to try it.
Activity: 644
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
I don't think there is bigger chance for ICO, although the pump of ethereum and other altcoins might be encouraging. The chances of ICO survival is still a thin advantage.
After this growth, when Bitcoin does not stop at $ 8,000, I am sure that there will be a lot of new projects. And soon we will again begin to invest in new coins.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i am not so confident that ICO desire persist and get a large modify, as instantly we buoy look investors is working away of ICO.Investors is many similar STO in this age as they capture profits from thither.cryptocurrency die in 2018 and get a large influence on ICO.STO confinement and capture each investor, that what i signify.
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
I don't think there is bigger chance for ICO, although the pump of ethereum and other altcoins might be encouraging. The chances of ICO survival is still a thin advantage.
After this growth, when Bitcoin does not stop at $ 8,000, I am sure that there will be a lot of new projects. And soon we will again begin to invest in new coins.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: