Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving - page 11. (Read 62704 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I truly feel that there is as yet chance for ICO to become famous again and numerous designers are not ceasing in creating one themselves, Even if there are ICO that have prevent from their generation there are some that haven't lost their confidence at all and I think this is a positive thing for them since when the cost of bitcoin swing back to a recuperation they will definitely return back once more, It just sets aside effort for them to begin another ICO and as far as they can tell in their first lost I truly imagine that they can do it in their second attempt, They just need force, And they just got conveyed by the bear advertises enormous wave, But when the Bull Market would change the tide back I truly figure we can see numerous ICO returning from their feet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I highly doubt about ICOs survival, everyone is concentrating in protecting their portfolio, making profits and so on. Once we are properly in the bull run, people might actually have free money to throw around into ICO but not now.
Today, an alternative to the company's ico is IEO.  But we must take into account that this possibility of developing new projects has certain procedures, where conditions can not be fulfilled by all developers.  Proceeding from this, but I still will carry out projects ico company.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Any infrequent ICOs are yet behavior good. Largely those ICOs who already get a excavation production or those who are catalogued on an change where the ICO is regular to capture position ( instantly recognized as an IEO - Intragroup Change Sacrifice )
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I highly doubt about ICOs survival, everyone is concentrating in protecting their portfolio, making profits and so on. Once we are properly in the bull run, people might actually have free money to throw around into ICO but not now.
It's true actually, people are focusing on crypto market right now because of bull market but in my opinion ICO is already dead. So many scam ICOs out there and the rise of IEO makes ICO on the edge. If there is a rules to control ICO or at least to prevent scam, then ICO will survive.
Rules are only possible when there is a global regulation for ICO.
Project owners are coming from different country, so a global regulation would help, at the present situation, only few countries have regulated the ICO, therefore in majority of the countries, scammers are free to operate without worrying the possible consequences.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
It's true actually, people are focusing on crypto market right now because of bull market but in my opinion ICO is already dead. So many scam ICOs out there and the rise of IEO makes ICO on the edge. If there is a rules to control ICO or at least to prevent scam, then ICO will survive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

Most of the investors now are really wise so far, after all what happened in 2018 about the ICO projects.
Because of that incidents happened when 2019 came in, as time goes by IEO become popular little by little where most of
the investors and bounty hunters are awaken their hopes again and back their trust once more in participating in the new projects
came up here in bitcointalk forum. That's what I saw it through the feed back of the community here.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Apparently many people think ICO’s are already dead. Not sure if someday ICO’s will be totally replaced or dead but for now, it seems like there is still a chance for them to survive and succeed.
Through IEO maybe, many already lose trust in ICO due to many scam project and false information, more investors shift to IEO which is seems a upgraded ICO version.
Activity: 322
Investing in an ICO can make a profit. But need to remember that investing is at risk. So you have to be careful in determining decisions. There should be regulations that always protect investors. ICO if it is not your investor, of course, the Project will not succeed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I see very many projects doing ICO, most of the projects are good and potentially. And seeing from his opinion turned out to be very much. With that alone we can conclude that the ICO still has a great opportunity to survive and that it is likely that people will trust the ICO again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
The thing is people are now much more careful with things like ICO IEO and STO as those things rarely create significant growth for investors so they are basically iterating through project to make sure its worth the hassle
Activity: 364
I believe ICOs will never be replaced by IEOs. ICOs will exist because very soon new promising coins and projects will be coming up soon in the crypto business hence ICO has a huge chance of surviving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
ICO projects can be relatively easy to reanimate if you remove the factors that inhibit their normal operation. This is above all a large level of fraud in their midst. They can easily be removed if states finally fulfill their obligations to protect their citizens from criminal encroachment and begin to protect investors from fraudsters. With all other problems the ICO team will cope without the help of the state.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
In my opinion, ICO is outdated, they were replaced by IEO and it's cool. Now I just want to take part in one IEO, the project calls Gexan.
No difference, just moving from own website to an exchange. If you buy a token through an unpopular exchange, still you can be scammed though. Also, exchange will do nothing with a project development, you can't clearly find a proper project to follow, exchange just offers you to contribute on a tokensale which they think is good.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
No dubiety thither opportunity representing the ICOs to live on as the crypto currentness swindler are the cause ass the entire abominate in the ICOs scene which is reason any ICOs possessor propose ICO change disc selling so to figure investors confidence/trust basis it assure the investors that they are literatim investment into demonstrable propose.
Activity: 140
In my opinion, ICO is outdated, they were replaced by IEO and it's cool. Now I just want to take part in one IEO, the project calls Gexan.
Activity: 276
ICO will exist for a long time, but with each month there will be less and less investors in new ICO projects. Therefore, the majority of new and promising projects will look for good exchanges in order to conduct their IEO.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I think that after the summer of this year, a large number of new projects will come to the cryptocurrency market. And of course, you will need to promote new projects / coins.
The fact is that the market of his company will indeed continue to exist, because there will still be quite a lot of new projects and other ways to solve this problem we find very difficult.  First of all, the problem of the market of its companies is a large part of the scammers, but it’s almost impossible to get rid of them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
I think that after the summer of this year, a large number of new projects will come to the cryptocurrency market. And of course, you will need to promote new projects / coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
I dint get what exactly you wanted to convey but in my point of view most of the ico’s are real scam they just raised the fund and disappeared without thinking wellness of investors . I support no more ico’s we are having enough crypto projects for next 100 years.
Pages:
Jump to: