Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO still have huge chance of surviving - page 23. (Read 62704 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think it will be very hard for ICO to survive again because they have lost the trust of many in the industry. Many trust ICO so much in 2017 and early 2018 but most of those projects don't deliver their PROMISES. ICO can only thrive again if there can be a system that force project team to be responsible

There a certain ico project that offer a unique concept but we cannot assure if this will be survive in the market because moat ico project are good in the start but not for long term run.
Binance launchpad are offer ico I think this is another start for the ico to grow again?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
ICO, for me, seems to be torpor.
too long to collect funds and dump too fast when on the stock exchange.
so now instead of investing in ICO which is not yet clear what it will be, it is better for investors to invest in the IEO which has proven to be able to benefit investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It's hard to get rid of Ico because it's a fundamental way to accumulate money on a project even if many lose confidence in investing in ico will not lose investors depending on the good of ico projects.but for better and more the ico trend should be new in its system to continue and not lose investors. they can assure investors to invest in their investments and certainly have a lot of interest.
Activity: 192
I think it will be very hard for ICO to survive again because they have lost the trust of many in the industry. Many trust ICO so much in 2017 and early 2018 but most of those projects don't deliver their PROMISES. ICO can only thrive again if there can be a system that force project team to be responsible
copper member
Activity: 193
$martFund
ICOs will have to strive hard to survive because without it, more genuine projects will be left in the dark forever but the problem is the investors can no longer waste money on scam projects because it now seems like the majority of the ICOs launching are scam. If investors grow completely weary, what will be the future of ICOs?
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
from the fact more ICOs have emerged with different concepts every day  only quality ICOs can survive and get a lot of funds from investor so I think the ICO will continue to grow and increase
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Yes, I am sure that ICO projects will live and develop, perhaps they will take a new form, the world needs high-tech projects, it develops the economies of many countries and simply improves and changes the world for the better.
Activity: 518
One should check thoroughly before participating any ICO or invest in any ICO these days with the help of proper roadmap and whitepaper and their use of concept.  We should avoid investment in ICOs currently as I hardly not seen any ICO which launched more than than ICO price, even anh successful ICOs or projects launched 10 times or more less than ICO launched price. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
I do not know how the cryptocurrency will develop in the future so I can not make an accurate forecast. But it seems to me that at the moment the situation in the ICO industry is very difficult.
The new created STO can attracted the attention of community. So, this is almost the first system created after ICO and the security provided by the regulations began to make the ICO unnecessary. IMO if the better ones are created, ICOs  will not progress much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I do not know how the cryptocurrency will develop in the future so I can not make an accurate forecast. But it seems to me that at the moment the situation in the ICO industry is very difficult.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.
Learning from mistakes is one best experiences from us investors but ofcourse entering ICO investing is the biggest decision we must ever made
Lots of projects from 2017 is scammers and in 2018 even those supposedly legit had no option but to Paused their ico just to survive from the dip
I stopped engaginh to ICO from January of 2018 when almost got scammed but lucky that i am not
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Iico still has a great opportunity to be able to gain trust but in terms of pattern and also the current system must be changed because there are so many frauds and also the risk of loss for investors is quite large
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
After 2017 max ICO profits, ICO has since then been a high target for scammers but alas ICO will still survive on the long run ,bitorrent and fetch.ai has proven that, many investors are now getting smart and extremely more careful ,its really a good thing ,before we know it the scam rate will get lower and scammers won't make a dime from ICO anymore. I think action speaks more than words,no one wants to lose money to scam projects anymore so they are forced to learn how to spot good projects to invest in. Warning doesn't work but investors losing money does makes them learn.

At some point, ICO still has a big chance of surving for more months to years to come, as long as there is a regulation of this stage, because we all know, how bad the ICO industry this time.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
I don't think ico scam will ever go away.. as people or investors get smarter you should be aware that there are also new investors coming into the market daily.. plus scammers are also working on new formats to defraud investors
Activity: 784
the most important thing is that ico must always improve their product. easily using a smart contract, it can be a boomerang if fake projects are used too often because it can affect other good ico electability.
I really agree with this. sometimes new products, or the new ICO have something new than before. however, by developing each product that is owned, I think the project will last for a long time.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the most important thing is that ico must always improve their product. easily using a smart contract, it can be a boomerang if fake projects are used too often because it can affect other good ico electability.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

It's because Binance made the IEO for those project if the ICO run on a regular main public sale platform on their own, do you think they could reach the target funds needed? I guess not. It is Binance who started blooming an IEO sequence and now many copy this even bittrex and kucoin will now have their own. ICO lives and reside in the form of IEO which is I guess a good filter for scam projects.

yeah! i think this is a good approach in filtering out the undesirable and ill-intent  type of ico's that are just setup to scam investors, afterall, it is a decentralized market were anyone is free to lunch their project without been restricted by any regulatory body, but with the introduction of IEO, scam ico's will be reduce to minimum, and investors can regain that confidence to invest in ico's of their choice
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Well if we can prevent on promoting a scam ICO then maybe ICO will survive. I believe that scam ICO has a great effect on crypto feild. Investors will maybe become more afraid on investing into ICO due to the continuous growth  of the number of scam ICO on the crypto feild. Maybe we need to be more careful on choosing ICO for good.
Activity: 546
In any event, of course, there will be things that can be utilized. Like many ICO that fail, making us smarter to choose ICO projects. In 2019, I think the ICO project will be more reliable. Due to market conditions that are slowly starting to recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

It's because Binance made the IEO for those project if the ICO run on a regular main public sale platform on their own, do you think they could reach the target funds needed? I guess not. It is Binance who started blooming an IEO sequence and now many copy this even bittrex and kucoin will now have their own. ICO lives and reside in the form of IEO which is I guess a good filter for scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: