Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO that pays dividends. - page 4. (Read 2891 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
July 16, 2017, 03:53:30 AM
Look into TaaS. That's the best one I know of.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 12, 2017, 08:10:00 PM
So here comes the ico's that pay dividends. I want your opinion on them. Would getting your dividend in any altcoin be good enough, or would you prefer a straight out flat percent of company profits in btc?

I know some planed that but rather changed into buy coins and burn them. I did not put much interest why but I guess is legally easier for them and sort of gives same to coin owners.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 07:07:08 PM
Does not the payment of dividends set the ICO alike securities? This is a violation of the law. Is not it so?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 12:16:22 PM
So here comes the ico's that pay dividends. I want your opinion on them. Would getting your dividend in any altcoin be good enough, or would you prefer a straight out flat percent of company profits in btc?

By joining the ICO, you are contributing money to a project, and what you get is the number of shares corresponding to your investment. And of course, the profit you get will depend on the potential of each project.

This is true for traditional investments. In the case of ICO however, this is strictly false. You are not buying a share of anything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 12:12:46 PM

By joining the ICO, you are contributing money to a project, and what you get is the number of shares corresponding to your investment. And of course, the profit you get will depend on the potential of each project.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 12:04:30 PM
Depends on the company and the modalities. I would tend towards a share of profits, but dividends could be more lucrative both in short and long terms depending on various factors.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 12:00:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: