Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 55. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 20, 2018, 03:05:17 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

First of all trading and ICO are different things and cannot be compared to each other. You need some time for trading, and it is better to invest some money, in case of ICO you are not investing a lot and you are just holding, so it is not time consuming, and if you will invest in successful project you will get profit. But in case of investment in ICO you should make good research to have success. I would recomend: icoguide.com there are good reviews on this platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
ICO to a very large extent guarantee that you may get your investment back and recoup your money with profit. In trading however,it is not so. If you are on bad trade and you lose your money, all the loss arising from your decision is on you!
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
You need to asses how much time you are willing to allocate when it comes to trading. If you have a day job and cannot focus purely on trade, I would suggest that you can focus on long HODL and invest in ICO. If you wanted to focus on trading then you need to find someone who can teach you the basics first and the things you need to learn when it comes to trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

thanks
I think that it is more prospective to study all the fundamentals of the trading. Because Invest in ICO it is very risky and very few projects now provide good profits, but trader will always be in fashion even when the market is falling.
indeed the accepted trade risk is not too large. but if the market is going down usually the price is far from the desired so can be said to trade at risk.
Activity: 546
March 20, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

thanks

i would choose Investing, because these both options are risky, but a lot of difference, in trading you can encounter face to face on a real time volatile of each coins and token in the markets, meaning all you have to do is to have a more strategical analytic skills to choose which coins/token is more potentials to grow in a short period of time to gain a short percentage of profits, but in ICO directly you dont have a full control to your investment whether it will grow in the future or not, because most of the ICO are good as pennies in terms value,
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 02:07:46 AM
I prefer trading, ico hunting is so much work and time to spend. I dont have enough
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 01:53:10 AM
In my opinion trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
Activity: 381
March 20, 2018, 01:51:02 AM

thanks

Try to read as much as possible information and follow expert what they already do and progress read ICO whitepaper and see if the ICO have future based on your opinion and hype. stay safe when invest in ICO do trading based on technique/strategy not an emotion, and finally only invest money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 5
March 20, 2018, 01:03:37 AM
I like them both, but trading is preferable because you can control risk better
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2018, 01:01:46 AM
For beginners it's not recommended to invest in ICO, in ICO you need to read the whitepaper, and there are tons of things to search, from the developer and the feature and other things, and I think it can be overwhelming for a beginner to understand all of that
I suggest trading even though need to learn a lot in the beginning but within time you can make limitless money from trading, in trading you need to learn some basic knowledge like how to read chart and learn how to read market reaction, you can try trading with small amount, it will help you to understand trading easier
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 12:58:19 AM
If you want to trade you need to create your own time and risk management , and plan of your trading and then practice on demo-account  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 20, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
I agree, now is the time to invest your money while the market is on an upward trend. All profits!
If you invest now you could make a lot of money on your investment. You can cash the money out when you see some profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 50
March 20, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
both have risky each before you invest in an ICO, you must read roadmap, team dev,  and essentially ICO more complexity but if you invest ICO when ICO successful usually have big profit and vice versa if ICO failed you have a big loss. same the trading but trading a bit secure than ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
I agree, now is the time to invest your money while the market is on an upward trend. All profits!
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 20, 2018, 12:42:18 AM
This is bad time to investing in ICO now. Market prices are falling down now and all tokens also falling down now after ICO. For trading needs to see some videos at youtube how to do it and good luck
it happened in the last few weeks. currently, marketing is experiencing growth and creeping up. so we need to try, and I'm sure that if we try now it will get enough profit to fill the wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 20, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

thanks
for trading, you can go directly to the site, eg luno, coinmarketcap.com, or coinbase. you should look at the daily price chart and analyze the right moment to buy or sell. to start ico, this is a bit risky. you should really learn the ico. from start road map, developer team, investor and whitepaper. because sometimes there are ico who failed to reach the target at the end of ico, and worse still there is a scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 12:34:20 AM
Right now most of the ico price drops  when the new ico comes to market most of the ico coin price under base price so its bad time for invest a new ico. i think right now trading is better so i am going with trading.

We all know that trading is more profitable than ICO but trading is very risky to attend too. If you trade you have to make sure that the coin has a big potential because if not then you lost a bigger amount of money. But if you want to be more safer ICO is okay..
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

thanks
One of the best way to earn nowadays is through investing in ICO. The probable income it might provide in the investors is quite high if the project and coins became successful. But upon sprouting of many ICOs, many of them can be classified as scam.  So, prior to investing, you have to analyze first the project and know better the developers behind the project.  You should be cautious so your investment will not be perished. 

On the other hand, trading is also good way to earn cryptos.  But it requires proper understanding and will power.  Trading is like gambling.  Sometimes you earn but sometimes you lost.  You must know first the basics of trading prior engaging unto it.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 11:42:31 PM
ICO is good source of big profit as long as you know the background of its project and the developer team. So never invest in ICO without checking because there are a lot of ICOs' nowadays that were scammed.
Trading is more safer than ICO, but you should know the basic first and how to read a chart for you not to lose your money.
It is here in the careful care in every decision-making there are some basic things you need to know and consider before you live it. It is necessary so as not to end up losing your investment, it may not be that easy. You can see it or check some threads that have discussed such problems or you can start by investing in a very small way to learn and not to lose everything you have.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 11:40:55 PM
look at the number of ico now and the token price is instantly destroyed when the first listing makes me think if it is better to buy when listing because the price is far below ico so it makes us get more tokens and profit
Pages:
Jump to: