Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 58. (Read 3623 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
Well, I will start reading and learn some of the things you submit (including similar posts in this forum). But most of you are more direct to choose to trade than invest in ico project.

I also do not really understand what is the way roadmap, whitepaper, etc. And maybe I do have to learn more about FA if you want to start investing in ico project.

For trading can you suggest some experts on youtube so I can focus to learn it?

Thanks for explaining if trading has more security than ico.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 06:44:18 PM
Much better to invest trading than the ico. Join signature campaign in ico to recieve tokens if the project is success.
Activity: 126
March 19, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

I think you should gain more experience about the cryptocurrencies before investing in icos.

In my opinion, it may be better if you focus on the top coins, which have really low prices now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 06:35:38 PM
If you want to start trading, there are some basic things you need to know and consider before you venture into it. This is necessary so as not to end up loosing your investments. Telling you the processes one after the other here might not be that feasible. You can browse it out or check some threads that have addressed such issue or you can start by investing in a very little way in order to learn and so as not to loose all that you have.
The sane thing is applicable to investing into ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 19, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
This is bad time to investing in ICO now. Market prices are falling down now and all tokens also falling down now after ICO. For trading needs to see some videos at youtube how to do it and good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 19, 2018, 05:39:12 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
I think that it is more prospective to study all the fundamentals of the trading. Because Invest in ICO it is very risky and very few projects now provide good profits, but trader will always be in fashion even when the market is falling.
Activity: 157
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
Your question is not unique, you see. There are many topics here with all of the answers you're looking for. I don't think someone will start explaining you everything again from the start, probably for the hundredth time. You've almost made a half of a deal. You've created an account here and now you have a free access to the tons of different kind of information. All you need to do is spend some time to search, read, learn.

You need to learn at least some basics (the more you know the better) about ICO, trading and crypto in general before taking any action.
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: