Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 32. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
If you are referring to an early stage project then it allows the absence of a whitepaper. It should be understood that instead of a whitepaper, some other documents should be available.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
In ICO I would not invest without whitepaper information. You need to know how the project will go to its goal and for what the token of the project is generally needed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
In order to investigate the ICO project, white paper is first read. Investors do not invest without reading white paper. If there is no white paper, the ICO project is SCAM. See ICO rating web sites that present ICO reports and score ICO projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
How to get investors if the ICO doesn't have whitepaper, it's a joke.
Whitepaper is a mandatory and do not invest if they don't have it
Invest your money in the right places.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
August 11, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
Actually, a whitepaper is a document included the explanation of the ICO project deeply and in details. IT includes the team, concept of the ICO project, smart contract, disclaimer, and some other information. I think it is very important to have the whitepaper for an ICO. It can add the investor trusts and tell them about the project clearly.
that is why whitepaper are very important for an project that are newly have to engage with and it may have to look for nothing if you may just not to release for, and yet it was a thing that most probably as a hunter try to look for before they may choose this for.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 07:49:12 AM
I don't think that people will put there interest in any ico that have no ico why because the whitepapers is the main thing that will explain to you more about that project and it's not advisable for someone to follow any ico without whitepapers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 11, 2018, 04:42:48 AM
Actually, a whitepaper is a document included the explanation of the ICO project deeply and in details. IT includes the team, concept of the ICO project, smart contract, disclaimer, and some other information. I think it is very important to have the whitepaper for an ICO. It can add the investor trusts and tell them about the project clearly.
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
If ICO have no whitepaper then have doubt to it because in whitepaper its details everything you need to know about the currency before making up your mind if you want to invest. So whitepaper is very important in ICO because once you read it you know what include to it; The consensus algorithm the project decides to use, how the nodes that operate on project’s platform would function, and the token system. So dont ever invest in ICO without whitepaper.
correct, how are we interested if they don't make whitepapers because some successful projects must have whitepapers. the same thing when the dev is anonymous here transparency is really needed because more and more criminals because they feel they can do it because they are anonymous so it's wise to decide which projects to follow.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 11, 2018, 04:33:05 AM
I can't imagine that ico without whitepaper is become a successfully run. Whitepaper is the one that showed how thus project runs they list their the information about their platform. So if ico without whitepaper is automatically 100% scam.

If ICO have no whitepaper then have doubt to it because in whitepaper its details everything you need to know about the currency before making up your mind if you want to invest. So whitepaper is very important in ICO because once you read it you know what include to it; The consensus algorithm the project decides to use, how the nodes that operate on project’s platform would function, and the token system. So dont ever invest in ICO without whitepaper.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
August 11, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
for sure , i never want join a bounty program if their project didn't have whitepaper
and i dont want invest anything in their project ,because some ICO have whitepaper can being a SCAM ICO , how about without whitepaper ?
better find another project and have a good withpaper and make us interesting to invest for their project.
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 11, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
I can't imagine that ico without whitepaper is become a successfully run. Whitepaper is the one that showed how thus project runs they list their the information about their platform. So if ico without whitepaper is automatically 100% scam.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
I'm inclined to assume that the ICO without a technical document is definitely fraudsters, and personally I would not join this ICO!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
August 11, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
Ico without whitepaper = run to the hills and never look back.

Even scam icos have some kind of whitepapers. So i won't lay finger anything that doesn't have it.

Completely agree with you, in our time, many projects for some reason are very lazy to do normal things and write normal white paper. I think that this is easier to understand the idea, the more relevant it will be.
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
Without ICO specialized documentation is likely deceitful and the fundamental assignment is to gather however much cash as could be expected and simply vanish. Such activities are regularly a delightful site and promoting at the most elevated amount. We require some control and admission to ICO, and that such fakes have undermined individuals' confidence in digital currency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
This is a scam...ico without whitepaper and github is just a joke
There is a lots of scamers use bounties For advertising their shit ideas so bounty hunters must becerful
Activity: 85
August 07, 2018, 06:29:54 AM
Never invest in ICO without whitepaper, all of them are scam project.
Activity: 115
August 07, 2018, 06:28:21 AM
well, whitepaper is quite important for investors or even bounty hunters.. without whitepaper how they could explain theirself. i can't guarantee ico without it is scam or not but i can say every ico should have a whitepaper
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
The project does not want to share information and plans with its investors - 99.99% scam. Although the availability of the elaborated plan and whitepaper do not make the project honest.
Activity: 574
August 07, 2018, 06:19:34 AM
I think you're right. Personally, when I joined the ICO, I was very interested in the whitepaper of the project. I am really afraid of joining ICOs without a whitepaper, they are not credible

But what about those trying-to-be-legit icos that have a whitepaper yet turned out scams? They try to look legit so they can lure the people to invest in their project. IMO, if an ico really tends to scam people then it will be, no matter how attractive their project neither the team.

I'm not saying without whitepaper is good nor we should be more extra cautious in choosing. Remember that before, bitcoin doesn't have a whitepaper too and it came up when it's already in the market.

Perhaps you can find good ICO without white paper, but you are right, we must be very careful when choosing a project, and pay close attention to analysis.
Activity: 350
August 07, 2018, 06:18:56 AM
As for me, ICO without whitepaper is a scam. Whitepaper is an important part of the project, without it, you can`t understand its meaning.
Pages:
Jump to: