Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 36. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:21:23 PM
Well I think that is an unprepared ico because white paper is very important that is like and overview of the whole ico
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
It is quite strange thing for me I haven't seen that before. Usually every I see all that I am about to invest in need to have a whitepaper, because it will describe me the advantages of investing in the particular Project.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
ICO without whitepaper, you should leave it. Whitepaper is important because whitepaper is a paper that explains the ICO project itself. In a whitepaper there are also team members who will account for the project in the event of a failure. So, the ICO must have a whitepaper
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 04, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
I can not say that ICO without a whitepaper is a scam but can confidently say not worth to invest at all. Some of the projects provide it on request. It is unacceptable.
Activity: 103
August 04, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

I have never seen a bounty without white paper. I would be so set up. What then is the essence of the project? Any project should give its participants as much information as possible, otherwise the sense in such a bounty. I do not know, I would not take part in such a project, it's very suspicious.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:00:56 AM
Whitepaper is the first and foremost requirement for an ico. Without it, I doubt anyone will invest.

I think that there are still people who will invest in such projects, but such people are not so many. Therefore, now people are starting to read white paper to understand crypto-currencies and the whole project.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 04, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
In my opinion as bounty participant a bounty campaign without whitepaper is very suspicious and obviously a scam. Whenever I participated in some project like signature campaign I always find their whitepaper to assured my self that this is a legit.

It seems like that, I've also followed bounties & airdrops that don't include whitepapers and everyone doesn't pay, big projects and vision of the future of course there must be whitepapers, especially whitepapers can be used as bounties with various language choices.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 08:36:43 AM
Whitepaper is the first and foremost requirement for an ico. Without it, I doubt anyone will invest.
Activity: 82
August 04, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
In my opinion as bounty participant a bounty campaign without whitepaper is very suspicious and obviously a scam. Whenever I participated in some project like signature campaign I always find their whitepaper to assured my self that this is a legit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 04, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
Yes I agree with you that ICO without whitepaper might be a scam but it is not only the case. There were some ICOs with best written whitepaper but they were proved scam in the end. But whitepaper is something really very important. It shows what the project actually is, main theme and idea of the project, project's team members information and it's the fact that more than 90% investor invest in the ICO on the basis of whitepaper. I believe you can't call an ICO an ICO without whitepaper.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
August 04, 2018, 07:01:54 AM
I can say that the project is 100% scam. The basis for the technical and theoretical framework of their project is the whitepaper. This also cointains the information about the team. In my case, I always look for the team members to ensure legitimacy of each one of them.

Though there are also scam projects with whitepaper. I have seen projects with detailed whitepaper and a working application but still ended up being a scam.
Activity: 266
August 04, 2018, 06:58:13 AM
ico without a whitepaper is a scam whitepaper is very important to the investor, investor get to know about ico in whitepaper, if an ico is witout whitepaper they are just after fund
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
Yes, ICO with technical documentation causes more confidence of investors, but not the fact that all ICO who have no technical documentation are scammers.
Activity: 227
August 04, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

100% is a scam project. Do you really not know the purpose of making a whitepaper? How can they (investors) know the project and product, if there is no whitepaper from a project? I think this sounds weird and funny Grin. Projects that don't have advisors are also very doubtful for me.
Activity: 22
August 04, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
I would go away straight away from that kind of "project", if we can call them projects,obviously its a scam. If even so many scam's happens with whitepeper and roadmap. Have your time to analize those kind of projects. Good luck.
Activity: 108
August 04, 2018, 06:27:48 AM
True it is very impossible to the ICO's if there is no whitepaper in it,because in a whitepaper there are lots of details on how or what kind/succesfull that project was,so i may say if that ico's has no whitepaper so it means it is not a legit,it is a scam!
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 04, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
you should Ignore that project, ICO project without whitepaper is same as project without plan, so just ignore that's porject cause probably and myabe 100% scam. find another, bitcointalk have a lot of good project!
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
Having an ICO without a whitepaper is somewhat suspicious. Whitepaper is the face of the ICO, it introduces the campaign, the project and the content of an ICO to the investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 04, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
I think all serious projects have whitepaper. What projects are you talking about?
Activity: 29
August 03, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
Any ICO without white paper has really has recently intended to fall flat. It demonstrates they need design and heading. What's more, the main mission is to gather finance from people in general and shutdown. Friends when you go over such Project, simply neglect and leave to spare you from mystery torment.
Pages:
Jump to: