Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 17. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 12
Original content must be automatically protected  under copyright law. This campaign of StockBlock in copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist really sounds interesting. I will wait for the progress of this campaign. A lot o people will definitely keep an eye with StockBlock roadmap. Good luck to the Dev.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
 the roadmap and the explanation has answered all my questions. good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I am for the protection of copyright, especially in a chain block. So hold, for you the future!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Awesome project and developers
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
You are doing a good deed. Descendants will not forget you. Very much I wait when you crush Shutterstock and CreativeMarket.

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, me likes it  Smiley
Activity: 47
great project, happy to participate it.
Activity: 6
Your project is interesting dev, will keep on growing, in for this project developement.
Activity: 434
Very interesting project and different to others i hoped the success of this project.
Activity: 406
Great project, and I think you have a big bright future! Good luck to all!
Activity: 61
this project looks promising. the roadmap and the explanation has answered all my questions. good luck for your project bruh! cheers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It's a great idea to protect copyright with blocking technologies. It was and will be a perennial problem .. A similar project, I did not meet such an idea. Thanks for the provided opportunity.
Activity: 58
Nice project, thanks !The concept is very interesting dev good luck!
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Lovely project  !  I will advertise your coin.   Good luck to you  !
Activity: 2
good project, ty for airdrop Smiley
Activity: 9
This is an interesting project. I wish good luck to the developers!
It will be cool to hear about your success in the future.
Activity: 45
The detailed outline of stepwise project execution and the uniqueness in daily application will give this project a good chance to survive cryptospace in the midst of so many competitors. I look forward to the success of your project. Good luck devs
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
The concept seems legit in the whitepaper.. i just wanna wait the implementation in the future.. not just another coin..
good luck dev team Smiley
Activity: 54
currency that will be of great value in the transactions bringing great innovations and smart contract.
Activity: 66
Wow. I love it for the fact it's a project for Photography. It's really a good initiative
Pages:
Jump to: