Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 19. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
First time airdrop with a alpha working product.. THE best one .. congrats
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
Respect for copyrights is a big problem in the modern world. An excellent start-up!
Activity: 89
this project looks cool,if you put some effort in this will moon in no time Smiley
goodluck with it! participated!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
hashtag Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Everything looks great. I wish you a tremendous success! To become NUMBER ONE!
Activity: 429
Merit: 11
The medical and health sectors are always attracted to me. I like your job.
Activity: 62
Great project. I wish i will receive some token with the airdrop.
Activity: 220
I really like the idea behind this coin.

I will watch it closely.
Activity: 11
Hi
Thank you for details and airdrop. I wish you the  best possible success of the project and the up coming token sale.
And folks contributing content on that platform not just as a hobby. They are doing for gaining $$$!
I like this platform and technology used, blockstock is unique.
Activity: 336
Good luck guys. You already have Aplha Release and I think this is a good project. Hola!!!
Activity: 69
Blockchain conquers the world... Media artists and blockchain - superb idea. Good luck, gents!
Activity: 20
 This is a great, promising and impressive project. I hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good job! Good luck with your project!
Activity: 14
I love that this is essentially an initiative that will fight for the little guy! Great concept!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long.
Activity: 17
System looks like good.i hope you will be successfull.Good luck.
Activity: 21
Looks good and well planned.

Going to keep an eye on your projects progress..

Good Luck!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
i hope it will be a good projekt good luck
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
An excellent project, I think that you will have an excellent financial future and good support for the community.
Activity: 150
Securing artist copyright with blockchain looks good and promising. Good luck.
Activity: 20
A great project that is in the process of development, I hope it will come to the market with a large capitalization and carry out all the objectives set, luck and success
Activity: 21
Nice project i love this hold and hold thank you team. 😍
Pages:
Jump to: