Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 21. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
really cool project, def on my watchlist. Goog Luck Guys
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
interesting, I will watch it to see how it develops, good luck!
I support, too it is interesting. A useful topic for medicine
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
 interesting, I will watch it to see how it develops, good luck!
Activity: 50
I've just had a play around with the alpha website and it's looking pretty slick! and the execution of the idea was good. Looking forward to seeing the next steps
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Idea is interesting, hope to see this project to grow with a constant development!
Activity: 54
As being a business owner Copyright infringement is something I have doubt with many times. I feel strongly about this project because this is a solution to a very large problem.. This project I would like to learn more about , follow and invest in. Good luck guys!! This is a great idea & Project!! Good luck!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Very good project! Good luck dev!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I like to see real team project  and have the opportunity to join this great community.
Activity: 44
This project seems very good and i would like to participate on your ico.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
A well presented ANN means a lot of preparation and not just some rush jobs. Keeping an eye on this one
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Support the fight against #copyright #infringement. Great project
Activity: 33
We have been planning and working on this for a long time. We need community support in every possible way to make it successful. We have started with a small team but plan to grow soon.

Will keep you posted with the updates

Thanks
Activity: 392
good coin,
i hope a successful futre for this coin !
Activity: 73
it sounds pretty interesting instant payment to content creators worldwide. Good think
Activity: 84
Im support. Good luck team :-)
Activity: 11
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
I see this legit coin   Grin
Simple for received, and eliglible to all member in bitcointalk
nice project btw sir
Activity: 39
I'm ready to give the project the support it needs. I'll volunteer to be among the social media campaign team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
This is a complete push of blockchain to overlap the traditional infringement on artistical works. This will definitely increase wide acceptance of the project as it disruption the art sector. Am in on this and definitely shifting my photo works there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: