Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 18. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 0
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
J'aime bien votre projet, je marche avec vous en vous souhaitant toute la réussite possible.
Activity: 62
Project that solves a real problem, good luck dev'
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
Nice one. Good idea on copyright protection for artist. I thought there was one coin already. But seems that I was wrong.
But is it only for digital art ??
Good luck and all the best to the devs.
Activity: 76
This is really good for photographers and artists, since their works of art will no longer be stolen or used by others easily and unduly. They can also track sales, locate who uses their images and where.
I hope this project is a success and we are all benefited.
Luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
you guys had a good idea, i'm gonna follow what's coming next
Activity: 34
Very interested, good project need token
Activity: 15
this project is incredible, and is very important in the blockhain world
Activity: 392
Token with ico is something you can really look forward to..success to this project Smiley
Activity: 10
I'm ready to give the project the support.The concept of this project is really very good.
Activity: 272
Merit: 101
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Nice good detailed ann!! Very interesting. I have joined your telegram and twitter to follow this coin. Not sure how a copyright infringement will be handled but will be interesting to see.
Activity: 76

Powerful team is working hard to build a success
Activity: 266
If I understood this well, the storage of the images will be free for the artists, this is a huge plus I think.
Activity: 280
Great idea of project! You have great promise!
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
This is a good project and good luck. Thanks a lot for the opportunity to receive something of value from you!
Activity: 31
A well orchestrated airdrop for well defined alpha working product... UUUGEE...
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
I think that this project will reach great results.The developers thanks for a great project.Success to you and StockBlock.
Activity: 7
Activity: 636
Copyright protection based on blockchain is very perspective project. I believe it will be successful. I'll join it.
Pages:
Jump to: