Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 2. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Im also interested in this project! Ico still online? I need to hurry and study WP quick)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is a wonderful platform to showcase ones productivity. Kudos and I am buy-into it. Thanks

Thanks princeabba ...
Activity: 9
This is a wonderful platform to showcase ones productivity. Kudos and I am buy-into it. Thanks
Activity: 2
heheheh i like so hart a project
Activity: 70
Blockchain could really reshape the modern copyright protection system, and make piracy a thing of the past!
Activity: 1
I think this project is very very ammazing Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Is there airdrop for this project?
Activity: 29
This project has me glued.. I can't wait to see a project that is for creative minds like mine. Thumbs up.
Activity: 1
The plan is to run two campaigns. Check the rewards page. http://stockblock.io/reward.html

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
are trying to build Steemit for photographers! And it can works as well, at least I believe.
Couple of things I want to share_
What about doing ICO after delivering the Alpha first , since almost 2 years you guys did everything on your own?
And I can't see any
details about teams [ linkedin or Facebook ] except co-founder or developer likes things!

Thanks!

Hello eye4bd,

Steemit is for content sharing. StockBlock is for selling and buying artwork(Digital for now). More over its about preventing copyright infringement and attributing the artwork creator for ever. The platform will also track the images and list all websites where the image is being used. The system wont have any duplicate images as it checks the perpetual hash value. No matter how the image is altered it will display the list of altered images.

Check this test page: http://stockblock.io/fingerprint/

Even after altering the image in various forms the system is able to detect the original image. We are working on couple of things like tracking system database, the platform for buying and selling artwork. This project has been side project as we cant work on it full time as we need earn bread butter. We tried for VC funding but none are ready to invest on projects based on blockchain/crypto currencies.

This is a huge project and to even get into alpha we need to get on it full time. Hence we are planning the ICO.

We are a small team with limited resources. The team profile details will be updated soon. There's just too much to do and very little time and resource.

All we can offer is the tokens for the community support right now.

Hi
Thank you for details! And
I wish best possible suceess of the project up coming token sale.
Anyway yeah, Steemit is a content sharing platform. And folks contributing content on that platform not just as a hobby. They are doing for gaining $$$!
Moreover the platform use their own Blockchain. So every contributions on steemit
are unique as blockstock want to make sure that for their future contributors.
Correct me, if I'm wrong!

Regards

Nice project...!, so far I've never seen a iniciative to track the images and list all websites where the image is being used, so this a great step foward for those who use legal image/photos in their projects, so it look promising
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I see the development of you is going at full speed, as they say do not stand still. It is an obviously positive dynamics that it is hard not to notice.  Wink
Good Initiative I must say. This way the copyright and blockchain will be linked together. This new platform will open doors for people who would like to use this service and at the same use the advanced technology of blockchain. I like the project.

Would closely follow this project and I am sure in the day to come, we will see some momentum. Thank you StockBlock team for this initiative.

We hope it will be appreciated in future. Will build it no matter what happens with the ico.
looks like a promising development

It is... No matter what we will keep developing it.
World creative people are very far from technological change on the blockchain, but if you could be interested in the whole Bohemia, it means your idea is very good. I will be happy to observe your development.

Once everything is up and running, people will love it and understand how useful it is...
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
World creative people are very far from technological change on the blockchain, but if you could be interested in the whole Bohemia, it means your idea is very good. I will be happy to observe your development.
Activity: 2
Oh Wow, nice project ! Highly innovative!

Very interesting to be a part of this. Copyright stuff on Blockchain is so promising. Thanks for your innovation. I follow you on your social media.

Activity: 322
serious approach to work, respect for the team and good luck
Activity: 33
I will support the project! I really need a project for authors!
Activity: 4
I think your project is very promising. And most importantly, you are working on the protection of the rights of the author, where everyone can buy works for crypto-currency and be sure that this is the original. Good luck to you! I will follow your project
Activity: 75
Activity: 16
Good project with interesting idea.
Pages:
Jump to: