Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 32. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Congrats to all of the founders,devs of this project may this project prosper for the next years.
Activity: 35
250 Million token supply seems to be a decent amount, maybe burn some of the token after ICO is done? Would be better to increase the price value i guess

But this project I like the idea already. Definitely it will bring positive outcome soon
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Strategist
The concept of this token was great, i think that it will lead them to success. Well good luck to the team!
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
excellent project, I hope it is a success for artists have more security in their works
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I'm looking forward how the team will put this project into reality. This is seems legit , I will support and Good luck.
Activity: 94
Solely impressed by the idea of using blockchain with this application which normally used in daily life.  Looks more reliable and effective definitely
Activity: 31
good project
good luck
I'm waiting
thanks
Activity: 86
after reading project's concept,I am impressed.
 I hope its can rise.
Activity: 53
it looks like this token platform will lead to an art gallery and art market, a brilliant idea in the ethereum's market
Activity: 60
Great project.
Today, It's important for media artists to protect their copyrights and market their works.
I hope this project contributes to them.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
The project seems profitable, I am on board.... Cool
Activity: 30
Very interesting project..I will watch to see the development in long term. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 476
StockBLock will be very useful specially nowadays because it is already the age of internet or advance technology, wherein you can easily get the answers to almost all of your questions by searching on google, youtube and facebook groups. Most people in the whole world knows now how to use internet. And many people already getting profit because of their expertise or talent, then sharing it in the internet world (Ex. video editing, music remix, image presentation, image designs). However, they also need protection for their copyright to get what they deserved, only for them and good thing StockBlock is here to help.
Activity: 41
this will fly to moon... Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 15
This is a good project with a definite aim to help artists and connect the art with the innovative blockchain technology, it will surely bring transparency and put a stop to copyright infringement. Good luck dev for the success of this project.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
A very interesting concept for many people, and a very good project and this idea is amazing. and also can certainly help its members who participate in investing in this project, hopefully barjalan smoothly and success always dev.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
One from few normal airdrop. Recommend join all!
Activity: 42
A great project that is in the process of development, I hope it will come to the market with a large capitalization and carry out all the objectives set, luck and success
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This seems a very interesting project, I hope that the developers have a good plan to move forward, I stay here to see what the final has.
Activity: 74
i like this project .and always waiting for this airdrops. Wish me luck . If ever i got some prices i rely thankful .
Pages:
Jump to: