Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 47. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
 Such an interesting project! Hoping and praying for the success! Kiss
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I read briefly on website, this project support artist copyright on blockchain is really promising. I support this project
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
This project will be grab some more investors because of its unique platforn that allows photographers enter into Blockchain. Goodluck to this project dev
Activity: 5
cool project! i hope it will get in the exchange soon. success for you guyz.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
In the current age of the Internet, protection of copyright is an important matter. I hope that this project will succeed and the current trend will change.
Activity: 145
Great! nice platform but there are some existing platform like yours.. you should have to be more effecient and should be a user friendly...
Activity: 98
Merit: 21
very good project, I can not wait for the ico debute !!
Activity: 77
I think this project is really interesting respect the other. Its very promising ang gives complete information. Good luck for your project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
I find this project good and I think it will be a success
Activity: 182
This project is very exciting and I loved being part of this,,It will be a very useful token and hopefully all can be part of this
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Very interesting! Good luck.
Activity: 280
Really this is going places... Its about time that media artist has a place to market their talents and masterpieces. And with blockchain technology they are properly compensated in a fast, reliable and transparent manner. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 93
Awesome and unique project.Hope for the success! keep up the good work Dev.
Activity: 512
Great project. Success is certain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Interesting project but how do you differentiate from other existing crypto-project on the same area as LBRY for example?

We are different for sure. This platform is mostly for media artist. Often media artist like photographers, musicians etc create amazing stuff and is stolen or used without authors/artist permission. StockBlock offers copyright protection and monitoring tools to trace copyright infringements. Along with marketplace, artist can monetize their artwork for better living.
Activity: 41
It's not easy to find a real solution and bright ideas to stop copyright infringement. StockBlock is a right choice. Hope this project will go for a long run. Good luck Devs!
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт , бyдeм изyчaть.
Activity: 49
Flawless Awesome Project!! Have a good plan.. roadmap and team!! hope fpr the sucess of this Smiley
Activity: 364
Its about time that media artist has a place to market their talents and masterpieces. And with blockchain technology they are properly compensated in a fast, reliable and transparent manner. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 168
you have a good project, good luck for you dev Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: