Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 48. (Read 25317 times)

rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I do like the StockBlock project and I think it will reach easily the proposed 68,750 ETH Hardcap. I`m really happy that I have the opportunity to join it - it's like a breath of fresh air after all the airdrops I joined lately. I plan to hold my XMC tokens and hope it lives up to its potential!
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
it looks like interesting project, looking forward to see the success of this project hopefully one day it pumps up to the moon.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
This is a great project .Im planning to have some stockblock
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is really interesting,
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hi
great thank you dve wish you success.
thanks for airdrop
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Stockblock is an interesting and amazing project with a whole lot of potential,i'm glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 70
Encrypted money fans
Looks fantastic! Hopefully  succes in future, good luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice to see, blockchain technology is spreading hands on different areas. This could be a master project if team working really hard in future partnerships and marketing plans. Wish u all da best.
P.S. : Added to to my future monitoring list of projects  Smiley Smiley Smiley

We have been planning this for long time and working on the same. Check our alpha release: http://alpha.stockblock.io

We are serious about this project.
Activity: 504
Developers have a great idea. I will follow the development and join with pleasure
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
ICO Thank you for this project good luck
Activity: 84
another great project in the making. i believe this will be a BIG hit in the world of digital currency.
looking forward for the success. good luck
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Interesting project but how do you differentiate from other existing crypto-project on the same area as LBRY for example?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Good day, very much like your token, devs well done I wish you and a token of the best
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice to see, blockchain technology is spreading hands on different areas. This could be a master project if team working really hard in future partnerships and marketing plans. Wish u all da best.
P.S. : Added to to my future monitoring list of projects  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
Great project with good concept.
This is so helpful for Media Artist and the Marketplace.
best of luck StockBlock community
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
You have a graet project, hopefully you will succes in future Wink
Activity: 57
looks fantastic project it would be a great opportunity to go ahead.
Love the project and want to work with it properly. good luck
Activity: 147
I guess ill be participating at the ICO Thank you for this project Smiley
Activity: 70
Information is enough for for investing my money into it.. Devs look so serious about the project. Serious project like this always has good future..
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I can only support from twitter share and join telegram group. and also with a little balance of ethereum that I have. I hope it can help stock block project,
Pages:
Jump to: