Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 59. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sounds like the licensium but this one is for the copyright. I wonder why the pictures are medical related

Those are just sample images for the alpha test. Nothing to do with medicine.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It was interesting project I know it will be hit Good luck
Activity: 6
I wish your project can increase many people who join. good luck!
Activity: 66
website still looks simple, hopefully later it can fully describe art and artist so it can make token more desirable
Activity: 44
At early stage things don't fall in place but I believe with time we will get it right. Good luck Dev team.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Its new innovation than other project before. Its great idea to make copyright and licencing security using Blockchain. I know many plagiarism and post share, modify everything with ilegal.
Activity: 229
Great project love that
Activity: 122
The way this project is outlined is impressive. That's a mark of a good team of developers.
Activity: 42
great project with a good name... good lock dev..
Activity: 53
Amazing project, I see bright future for this keep it up. Good luck.Great idea.
Activity: 72
This project is good, I will participate in this airdrop campaign and wish you luck.
Activity: 4
success for your project, Dev  Smiley
Activity: 168
Original idea you came up with, but now it is nonsolutely in demand as I think. Paying for the art with tokens is very convenient and reasonable, you still need to make some rewards for uploading art pictures. I think you need create bot which will check pictures for originality and which will automatically transfer awards.

Hello Redanim,

We have good plans to market the platform. We will start approaching the photographers once we have our beta release up. There will be contest for the photographers to take part in. Most of these contest rewards will be tokens. More activities are lined up for the same to promote the platform.
Activity: 144
magnificent project, hope that will be better and success. Thank you for this opportunity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
not a bad project, I've been following him for about a month. plus everything there is an airdrop
Activity: 3
LOVE THIS PROJECT. I think this project have good future
Activity: 406
wow good project..happy to join..good luck..
Activity: 260
excellent project..i think, this project will success in the future
Activity: 45
how's the plan for the exchange which will listing this token? will this token created a node wallet?
Activity: 182
Your website is really great and your smart designed roadmap , very interesting project.
Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: