Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 62. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The project is very promising if the team pulls it out. I have tried the test version and it functions very well. I hope to see the full implementation of this project.
Activity: 8
Nice Project . Dev has done very work for this project I think. Good Luck StockBlock.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Promising project....Nice job
Activity: 77
I really like this Dev good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
a good application to meet the needs of me. this is surely a successful project in the making.goolluck!!!!!
Activity: 15
Looking forward for this project. I think it's not bad to invest here. Good luck.
May be you can put the smart contract, toal supply coin, distribution, etc in the thread dev. Thankyou.
Activity: 13
This project looks promising. It has potential. I'll be joining the ico. Good luck to this project
Activity: 46
Activity: 61
Seems like a promising project
Activity: 154
I really hope this project exceeds it's expectations
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Copyright protection is a very promising branch... hope this project will go up!
Activity: 378
I belive in your future.  Design of website is awesome. With this deals you will be the best.Good luck dev and thank's
Activity: 41
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future. I wish you good luck!
Activity: 35
I like the concept of the project
Activity: 23
very articulate, planned and properly developed set of people. I wish this project success. Nice project
Activity: 70
I like the concept of this project
Activity: 79
This seems a new idea of project but may be you can put more information on website.
It us also more informative for blockchain user.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
hi devs

the information is very impressive, you have all the website, whitepaper, timelines, telegram group.
well, I don't have any interesting opinion here, I think this project is very promising.
hope u guys success

thank you devs
Activity: 68
Good stuff. This is needed. Perhaps you can also show how you are better than similar competitors.
Activity: 29
Carefully and skillfully drafted. All the best
Pages:
Jump to: