Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 60. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 11
The concept is very nice.good project.im joine airdrop.good luck
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This is a unique platform of a new generation with the key idea of combining the best innovative solutions for modern cryptocurrency exchanges.pls can u fill me in with details of ur bounty program and your plans to overcome competition...
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Sounds like the licensium but this one is for the copyright. I wonder why the pictures are medical related
Activity: 35
All projects that distribute their tokens have in the future a large team, respectively, development prospects with the help of stakeholders.
 Successes to the project of successful implementation of plans and ideas.
Activity: 285
Getting to know that StockBlock is a Blockchain technology for Photographers and Media artist is really great, this is going to be a great boost to the media industry. Great project!
Activity: 17
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
it looks great in the alpha version ,
i wish this type of copyright can protect author in the future!
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
I think this project is really interesting respect the other. Its very promising ang gives complete information. I think photography can explain many things that with words, it really is a great thought. good luck for your project and for your job.
Oel
Activity: 11
Awesome and good project we will support this all the way
Activity: 30
A special distribution model with the oportunity to participate for a lot enthusiasts. Just the beginning, will follow the progress.
Activity: 3
good token, may develop into something very nice.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I think this project will have a successful future
Activity: 70
One of the best coin in the future
Invest now and thanks me later
Great project
Great team...
Activity: 29
This is really a good news for photographers and media artists since their artwork will not be easily stolen anymore. In addition to that, they can keep track of sales on open ledger, locate who uses their images and where. It can also search for modified images all over the world-wide-web. They can sell their work there and be paid instantly.
I hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 10
 Wink Wink iki projek seng apik tenan. kon kabeh kudu melu projek iki bendadi wong sugih.
sugih dunyo akhirat. Amin Smiley
Activity: 98
 A real project. You have a good idea. Keep going. A bright future  Smiley
Activity: 42
a project with future and their platform is amazing , joined airdrop and gud luck to your team
Activity: 56
Original idea you came up with, but now it is nonsolutely in demand as I think. Paying for the art with tokens is very convenient and reasonable, you still need to make some rewards for uploading art pictures. I think you need create bot which will check pictures for originality and which will automatically transfer awards.
Activity: 255
great project hope will be success in future. we should join this campaign and support them
Activity: 70
wow, this project give some airdrop project but i did not join, why i did not look this project in announcement, but i will waiting the next airdrop in your project, maybe you will give many reward in next airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: