Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 64. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
 StockBlock is a interesting project. Best of luck this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May i translate this to filipino?  If there is a bounty of this.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
It's refreshing to see some serious projects are giving airdrops too. I really hope the team succeeds.
Activity: 50
I'm always happy to participate in projects connected with medicine. I wish the project and the team good luck. The holders making a profit.
Activity: 1
this is gonna big a good and big project love you guys
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
nice job, good like dev)
Activity: 56
Wow. At last. I have seen another rare airdrop from great developers with good projects. This one's gonna last until it bulldoze the market. Lets all be wary. Goodluck devs!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
very good project.
wow this will help Artist to earn.
this will be great.
as a photographer it means a lot
with your help guys
great job!
continue improving Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Great idea. Interesting project that I would invest.
And I don't see any profile of your team.
Activity: 316
This project is amazing,the concept is very nice and i feel it to become successful.goodluck
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think it’s a really innovative and promising idea to connect the huge media world with the future technology Blockchain. The photographer, video and the whole media world is such a big market with a great community. I think if you stick to your roadmap and keep it up, this project is going to be a leading platform and token in the future. I will keep an eye on it and support you. Good luck team.

Thanx Daluxx,

Copyright problem is hot issue. Unfortunately not much has been done about it. StockBlock platform is being developed to bring that change.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
hopefully the bounty stock block ends successfully. I hope all who come with bounty this can help the development of this bounty for the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Just signed up for the airdrop. How will the artistic pieces be validated for their authenticity? Say for example someone acquires a piece found from the internet and gets it verified on StockBlock, how does Stockblock know where the image came from and who the real artist is? Will there be a bounty program for this?
Activity: 47
This project looks really wel managed. I'm expecting great work from you. and I'l available for beta testing.
Good luck
Activity: 74
 looking forward to join and contribute this project..
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Nice project. Excellent development team. Hope you see you guys in the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Very good project. SOme alternative to portals which are available currently.
Do you plan to co-operate with existing portals like Fotolia or Shutterstock and allow people on these to make purchases using your tokens?
That can be revolutionary, if you would be able to integrate all portals and markets under one token Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Good project for media artists to preserve their works and securely sell on the marketplace.
Activity: 311
Joined, good luck dev, hope you will succeed.
Activity: 57
Interesting and new idea.This project will go long
Pages:
Jump to: