Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 72. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
XMC is a good name and hopefully has a good future too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
a very interesting project and hope more future in the bounty campaign
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I saw here some Art&Photo Selling Projects but this is the only one that already has an alpha working website ...

I appreciate your work and wish good luck for the project !.....
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Cool idea and I would love to see this whole thing work. Looking forward to more updates from the team!
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
Well I see a unique project in this thread, Hope can be success, always support team, can u explain ur roadmap?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
This can be very interesting project. I think it will be successful and it's good idea to invest in this project
Activity: 23
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Although starting with the demands of a rather small and widely diversified target audience, stock block is well prepared for future growth, thanks to its global and highly scalable platform.
Activity: 52
It is interesting project and am looking forward to it. Good luck.
Activity: 602
idea for this project with Copyright protection is good
but website, i think is not attractive, too monotone  Grin hope will be fix soon
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
This project seems unique a Market Place for Media Artist. I just want to know what other purpose of Stockblock you can offer on the future? Cause If it would benefits all even those who are not Media Artist I will definitely support this. Just a friendly Opinion. Good vibes Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 101
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him. I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested
Activity: 168
Hi dev team Smiley
I just shared StockBlock thread in my telegram airdrop channel https://t.me/bountycoins/629  I hope more people will come here

Thank you CryptoTraderBiz for your support.
Activity: 41
Cannot join your telegram , it said too many members....

Update : it fixed , after upgrade to supergroup , thanks dev
Activity: 69
I think many artists will support this project, coz this project have a such good idea to support each other
Goodluck
Activity: 294
The project looks promising. I hope this one will succeed. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 98
I think this is a good project in accordance with the progress of the times and the demands of the people with things that are easy, fast and reachable everywhere.
congratulations and good luck dev
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
I love the idea to connect the art media and cryptocurrency, this will make the coin so usable in real life. However please upgrade your telegram group to super group cause it's still limited to 200 people, I cannot enter the group. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: