Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 68. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A very promising project. The idea and the concept was really great. I will support this all throughout.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
an exciting project good luck!

Activity: 273
Merit: 14
This project looks promising!  I hope this is good to put some investment...
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
A very good idea is the project especially in our time of innovation. If this is the case, we will reap the fruits of their success. I will follow and continue
Activity: 336
Designed to help photographers, graphic designers and illustrators. Thats good, as we know nowadays, people in this section really needed and i think with an idea like this, your development gonna be successful. Why? cause so many people will love and interested in this. And the idea for extending for multimedia section, woah, gonna love it more of course  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Its very great project as well so that i will support it. Good luck success!!!
Activity: 42
Gunning for this project. A real deal for investments, good luck to the team. Following on telegram ASAP
Activity: 7
Hope to this project will success.
Activity: 70
A very innovative idea that's beneficial to artist's and media alike.Hope this project will prosper.Goodluck to the team behind this great project.
Activity: 63
Very unique project and the devs seem proactive. They have a good and achievable roadmap. Let's support this project
Activity: 72

Great work! I will continue to monitor the development of your project, I think he has a good future!

Activity: 378
this project was going great and successfull.It will be a exchanges it etherdelta ? or any exhanges site like cex or cmc ?
Activity: 73

Promising project guys . .  Tot the moon
Activity: 151
The ico have a limit to buy?
And which market you target first?
I hope this project will be useful on the future
Thank you
Activity: 68
fantastic team, Roadmap look very good. Will follow this project.

Best of luck Smiley
Activity: 42
i have not yet met such a project. i think he has good prospect. following your job, good luck devs!
Activity: 34
yes i like i will help through my social media and i will help dev so the news about this coin is widespread i will tell my friends so that he will buy this coin and i will share this form through my social media account
Activity: 98
Nice projects
I hope your projects success
Very very interesting for me
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
Hey guys - great looking project. Hope to see more in the future!
Activity: 69
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: