Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 71. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
hope this project gonna be succesful
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
interesting project.. will definitely join the ICO.. Thanks!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Quite an interesting idea, I'm sure that you will succeed
Activity: 42
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Art and crypto community is very tempting. A big plus is in this projects, that there is already a website and an alpha version of the product. This increases the chances of success. I think that this will be a good investment in the future.
Activity: 210
seems good project.good luck dev and team..
Activity: 10
I will help share this project
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Activity: 5
Activity: 42
This project can make our lives simplier and easier.  Cryptocurrency and digital assets combined is awesome.  Great idea and you really presented the project well.  What else we could ask about it. Maybe just to keep going and let this project soar high and hit the markets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
stockblock hopefully become a breakthrough in the future.
good luck dev
Activity: 46
Maybe you also need artists to promote this project. In term of credibility.
Activity: 392
It is very important to same ICO project with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. I hope this one will succeed. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 98
Good idea on the project started...i can see this project will grow better...will look up on you progress dev..good luck
Activity: 168
Well I see a unique project in this thread, Hope can be success, always support team, can u explain ur roadmap?

As of now we have an alpha release. July,18 we plan to release beta. 2019 the platform will be open for everyone. The platform will be invite only to keep the fraudsters off the system. Next phase we plan to do the same for music, videos and more.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
softcap is too ambitious, what do they do if that isn't achieved, refund all?
25000 ETH something, the team would have to really do some massive marketing just as how electroneum did to their investors and allowing affiliates. the investors today are smarter than before, i doubt they can collect that much.
Activity: 210
The project is very interesting and nice, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can provide huge benefits.
Activity: 308
I plan on hodling XMC tokens for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Activity: 33
 interesting project to continue to observe
Activity: 8
Very Interesting Project.. and İncredible health project. Goodluck dev..  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: