Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 67. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am a professional photographer. And I think that all peolple should receive money for the work that they do. So all my photos are MY money. As a result I have to post all my photos with watermark but it doesn't help a lot it's just increasing difficulty of stealing my work.
Guys I really need your service and I think I am not alone.

We know, Only an artist understands how important this project is for them. We want to disrupt the media industry and honor the artist with attribution(ForEver)
Activity: 154
Nice Project looking Promising. Good Luck
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
it is a great devolved project..
I like it do much
Activity: 1
i interest and hope this project keep going and let this project soar high and hit the markets.
Activity: 76
Very promising project. Look forward
Activity: 239
Really promising project !

Artists really need this kind of concept to share their work !
I wish you good luck , i'll follow you closely
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
the road to success is to be positive..
positive action combined with positive thinking results in success..
#StockBlock #StockSuccess..
Activity: 169
i love that you guys concentrating on the copyright side..its so easy to duplicate works of arts nowadays..this would help the artist and provide a healthy market for them
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
This project seems to a legitimate good use case attached to it. Joining this projects airdrop now. Good luck with distribution s2557376.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Great project, im joined
Activity: 353
Nice project with potential I'll support it good luck team
Designed to help photographers, graphic designers and illustrators. Thats good, as we know nowadays, people in this section really needed and i think with an idea like this, your development gonna be successful. Why? cause so many people will love and interested in this. And the idea for extending for multimedia section, woah, gonna love it more of course  Wink

Thats the idea. Help artist with copyright protection and monetize artwork for better living.
Activity: 154
Congratulations to this project, its really amazing.. Every detail of the project is well explained and its roadmap, well this will really be a success.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
I am a professional photographer. And I think that all peolple should receive money for the work that they do. So all my photos are MY money. As a result I have to post all my photos with watermark but it doesn't help a lot it's just increasing difficulty of stealing my work.
Guys I really need your service and I think I am not alone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well. achievements
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very interesting project from the point of view of investment in the future can bring not a bad profit. If dev team work hard, they will all work out. I will follow the thread further.Good luck!
Activity: 70
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
I wish you good luck and access to the moon
Activity: 35
Stockblock is good for media artists. Good luck with this project. Hope to see it go miles ahead.
Activity: 102
An interesting market place for media artist. Amazing project organization. This is going to be highly successful and I'll gladly invest in this.
this project was going great and successfull.It will be a exchanges it etherdelta ? or any exhanges site like cex or cmc ?

We have already applied to a couple of exchanges. We will update the status as soon as its confirmed.
Pages:
Jump to: