Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 83. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Bounty and reward thread will be up in some time .... comment with your details
Well, perhaps wait a bit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Anyways that doesn't seem to work. Its stuck. My bad karma I suppose.

Here's the link to whitepaper.

http://stockblock.io/StockBlock-whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=website&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=whitepaper
Still not able to upload images  Angry

Hi
No way! Image posted by Newbie member won't be visible on btctalk.org.You need to become
at least a Junior member for getting advantage of Image feature.
By the way I'm helping
to visualise above one. Would
be great you comment on
my last reply.

Thanks!

Replying to your comment. Thanks, I have released the whitepaper. Did you read it?

I am working on the bounty campaign and would like to add some images to it.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Hi
No way! Image posted by Newbie member won't be visible on btctalk.org.You need to become
at least a Junior member for getting advantage of Image feature.
By the way I'm helping
to visualise above one. Would
be great you comment on
my last reply.

Thanks!
Bounty and reward thread will be up in some time .... comment with your details
In past month I participated in VibeHUB and OPUS ICOs. One is AR/VR marker for artists, second is for musicians.

How your project is better? What advantages do you have?

Hi,

Both VibeHub and OPUS have different user base. What seperates us from them is the business model. VibeHub is for end users meaning it is B2C. Business to consumer. Whereas StockBlock is B2B business to business.

Photographers sell their artwork to digital agencies, publishing houses, media houses and so on. Primarily the artwork is used in creating advertisement materials like banners, flyers print magazine advertisement. A lot of web agencies use these conceptual images for their websites.

What separates us from the other 2 is we help these media artist register and protect their copyright with attribute on blockchain forever. We time-stamp their artwork preventing them from copyright abuse. The proof of ownership and proof of publishing helps them in fighting for their rights.

This system is being developed to empower the media artist with their rights and be able to monetize their artwork using our marketplace.

We have explained detailed project scope in the whitepaper. The entire StockBlock platform ecosystem is explained in detail. Please have a look at it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
In past month I participated in VibeHUB and OPUS ICOs. One is AR/VR marker for artists, second is for musicians.

How your project is better? What advantages do you have?
Look at the introduction of the project, feel quite in line with the current industry development, especially the copyright issues, and the combination of blockchain is very perfect, some conditions can improve the whole industry.

We hope so and working on the same to make it happen. Hopefully community will join us in this development and make this a success together.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Look at the introduction of the project, feel quite in line with the current industry development, especially the copyright issues, and the combination of blockchain is very perfect, some conditions can improve the whole industry.

The plan is to run two campaigns. Check the rewards page. http://stockblock.io/reward.html

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
are trying to build Steemit for photographers! And it can works as well, at least I believe.
Couple of things I want to share_
What about doing ICO after delivering the Alpha first , since almost 2 years you guys did everything on your own?
And I can't see any
details about teams [ linkedin or Facebook ] except co-founder or developer likes things!

Thanks!

Hello eye4bd,

Steemit is for content sharing. StockBlock is for selling and buying artwork(Digital for now). More over its about preventing copyright infringement and attributing the artwork creator for ever. The platform will also track the images and list all websites where the image is being used. The system wont have any duplicate images as it checks the perpetual hash value. No matter how the image is altered it will display the list of altered images.

Check this test page: http://stockblock.io/fingerprint/

Even after altering the image in various forms the system is able to detect the original image. We are working on couple of things like tracking system database, the platform for buying and selling artwork. This project has been side project as we cant work on it full time as we need earn bread butter. We tried for VC funding but none are ready to invest on projects based on blockchain/crypto currencies.

This is a huge project and to even get into alpha we need to get on it full time. Hence we are planning the ICO.

We are a small team with limited resources. The team profile details will be updated soon. There's just too much to do and very little time and resource.

All we can offer is the tokens for the community support right now.

Hi
Thank you for details! And
I wish best possible suceess of the project up coming token sale.
Anyway yeah, Steemit is a content sharing platform. And folks contributing content on that platform not just as a hobby. They are doing for gaining $$$!
Moreover the platform use their own Blockchain. So every contributions on steemit
are unique as blockstock want to make sure that for their future contributors.
Correct me, if I'm wrong!

Regards

I agree. The only thing to correct is that it's StockBlock not blockstock ;-).

As you already know what we are working on. Hopefully this project helps photographers earn a better living.

I see you are a hero member here. Could you suggest or advice us anything regarding the project or ICO?

Thanks again

Hi
Oh..No! My bad!
Thank you for the correction.
For the project, already said about
my observation! As same could be applied for ICO, what i have been
arguing in first post. Actually nowadays the authenticity or integrity of any project are being top on  investor consideration list before making investment! If there are a Alpha available, project can easily overcome that authenticity level. Otherwise you have well recognizable cyrpto people in team for getting successful ICO!

Regards

The plan is to run two campaigns. Check the rewards page. http://stockblock.io/reward.html

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
are trying to build Steemit for photographers! And it can works as well, at least I believe.
What about doing ICO after delivering the Alpha first , since almost 2 years you guys did everything on your own?
And I can't see any
details about teams [ linkedin or Facebook ] except co-founder or developer likes things!

Thanks!

Hello eye4bd,

Steemit is for content sharing. StockBlock is for selling and buying artwork(Digital for now). More over its about preventing copyright infringement and attributing the artwork creator for ever. The platform will also track the images and list all websites where the image is being used. The system wont have any duplicate images as it checks the perpetual hash value. No matter how the image is altered it will display the list of altered images.

Even after altering the image in various forms the system is able to detect the original image. We are working on couple of things like tracking system database, the platform for buying and selling artwork. This project has been side project as we cant work on it full time as we need earn bread butter. We tried for VC funding but none are ready to invest on projects based on blockchain/crypto currencies.

This is a huge project and to even get into alpha we need to get on it full time. Hence we are planning the ICO.

We are a small team with limited resources. The team profile details will be updated soon. There's just too much to do and very little time and resource.

Hi
Anyway yeah, Steemit is a content sharing platform. And folks contributing content on that platform not just as a hobby. They are doing for gaining $$$!
Moreover the platform use their own Blockchain. So every contributions on steemit

Regards

I agree. The only thing to correct is that it's StockBlock not blockstock ;-).

As you already know what we are working on. Hopefully this project helps photographers earn a better living.

I see you are a hero member here. Could you suggest or advice us anything regarding the project or ICO?

Thanks again
This project seems still in quite a very early stage, isn't it? Are there any hints on when it will enter a more defined stage? I guess also it is too early for bounties now....

It looks like it's early stage as we have not shared much details about the project development yet. We are working on pre-alpha demo. It should be up in a couple of weeks. The whitepaper will be up by this weekend.

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
And I can't see any

Thanks!

Hello eye4bd,

Hi

Regards

Activity: 714
Merit: 117
This project seems still in quite a very early stage, isn't it? Are there any hints on when it will enter a more defined stage? I guess also it is too early for bounties now....

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
And I can't see any

Thanks!

Hello eye4bd,

Hi
Seems like you Guy's
And I can't see any

Thanks!
snapshot was one of the kind but it cheated people in ico, they promised so many only to end up cheating people, but i hope this will provide what they are promising, i am going to watch this thread.

Hello Sesiah,

All I can say is we are here to stay and grow. We can't stop scammers but we plan to stop copyright infringement. That's our "Goal".

Everyone will be rewarded for sure. We are still planning the campaign. You can check updates on this page: http://stockblock.io/reward.html
Pages:
Jump to: