Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 11. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen
Yeah. I hope everything will be follow as they said. Anyway, someone have make huge amount investment at Conn3x?

Nothing to worry man.Conn3x is a worthy project to invest in.& ICO is successfully running as per news.I am not joined any airdrop.is it available now or finished already. Undecided
I think the project has gained great popularity on the Internet and without problems will collect money and we will receive our rewards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen
Yeah. I hope everything will be follow as they said. Anyway, someone have make huge amount investment at Conn3x?

Nothing to worry man.Conn3x is a worthy project to invest in.& ICO is successfully running as per news.I am not joined any airdrop.is it available now or finished already. Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
These facts of course are very pleasant for community, it is the truth. But it is rumored that twitter will block advertizing of cryptocurrencies too, and Telegram will be closed for communication at all. What then happens to the project?

Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. just banned the paid advertisement for cryptocurrency and ICO. You can still make advertisement in facebook groups and still post your tweet's and rt's as a private person.
AS i know, they have run bounty program from 1 month ago. And they maybe only running this instead of make some paid advertising at some social media platform. I think it is enough.
Activity: 224

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

You're correct buddy and you are welcome here to joined on this community. Conn3x project are just getting started to boom here in crypto world. But first, you need to visit their website because you will get amazed of what they have offered now. You will get 90% discounts onced you buy this kind of token. Hopefully you will.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
These facts of course are very pleasant for community, it is the truth. But it is rumored that twitter will block advertizing of cryptocurrencies too, and Telegram will be closed for communication at all. What then happens to the project?

Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. just banned the paid advertisement for cryptocurrency and ICO. You can still make advertisement in facebook groups and still post your tweet's and rt's as a private person.
Activity: 434

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.
Activity: 560

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
As I visit the site it seems that their token sale has a bonus of 90%. If I am not mistaken, it is more likely they are giving free token. So, this is a great opportunity for us small investors because price of these tokens were at a very reasonable price.

But the problem will be the minimum investment, will it be affordable for the "small time investors" as you mentioned? And I already know a lot of projects that promises a platform like this but as of now I don't see them exist for a long time.
Activity: 12

Activity: 182

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
And from what you in general have taken what aиpдpoп will be is made by the team of developers? I here have looked on the first topic page and haven't found any information on this event.
Activity: 518
It depends on their decision and most probably they distribute at the end of the ICO and they require some visual presentations about the project for better advertising to reach out to investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 238
I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
The team has done a great job in marketing. The community members are increasing day by day with considerable amounts. Soon the coin will be listed in exchanges which will boost the platform even more.
I agree bud they made a very effective advertising campaign to promote this project and as a result we are seeing a huge traffic on thier website.
There will be a positive outcome if the more hard work of the team is and on the advertising where we can grab the attention of the investors with the proof of potential about the project.
Activity: 196
I think its still expensive to setup thier masternode for 100 000 conn3x tokens maybe they will lower down the cost if they dont make any sales.
It might seems experience but we really require to understand the quality profits which benefits higher than expected, in this case there will be no issues.
Activity: 280
Faceter gradualy increased its members by showing dedication and transpancy in thier project. It wont be long until thier efforts will be rewarded.
This is not Faceter Lodi0808 Wink You might check first next time you reply on a thread here at bitcointalk. Because it might be a reason you're not reading it well and just spamming. Anyways Conn3x too is increasing its members Cheesy
Activity: 182
Conn3x project gradualy increased its members by showing dedication and transpancy in thier project. It wont be long until thier efforts will be rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: