Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 12. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Who will tell on March 27 this ending or just the beginning of sales of the tokens? And that date is written, but it is not specified that this number will be.
And when will the distribution of tokens be? Immediately or after graduation?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think its still expensive to setup thier masternode for 100 000 conn3x tokens maybe they will lower down the cost if they dont make any sales.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
The team has done a great job in marketing. The community members are increasing day by day with considerable amounts. Soon the coin will be listed in exchanges which will boost the platform even more.
I agree bud they made a very effective advertising campaign to promote this project and as a result we are seeing a huge traffic on thier website.
Activity: 380
I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

The team has done a great job in marketing. The community members are increasing day by day with considerable amounts. Soon the coin will be listed in exchanges which will boost the platform even more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
Activity: 434
As I visit the site it seems that their token sale has a bonus of 90%. If I am not mistaken, it is more likely they are giving free token. So, this is a great opportunity for us small investors because price of these tokens were at a very reasonable price.
I remember have a limited member can get it right? Yes, i know about this when i come here, but i really keep observing at this topic only.
Activity: 532
As I visit the site it seems that their token sale has a bonus of 90%. If I am not mistaken, it is more likely they are giving free token. So, this is a great opportunity for us small investors because price of these tokens were at a very reasonable price.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Given the current situation of the ETH right now, people are less likely to invest. It might be hard but if the team will push their marketing even more, I guess they can hit their marks for the sale.

The eth price is recovering now and I really hope it will continues to rise again so that serious investors will not hesitate to invest in this project and I am sure they will get good profit in the near future.

We just have to hope that by April we can see greener market so that investors will have the confident to continue to invest. Some of us are now being hesitant to support some ICO  but maybe with some little increase of its value, investors can also give some support to continue with the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Given the current situation of the ETH right now, people are less likely to invest. It might be hard but if the team will push their marketing even more, I guess they can hit their marks for the sale.

The eth price is recovering now and I really hope it will continues to rise again so that serious investors will not hesitate to invest in this project and I am sure they will get good profit in the near future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.

Yeah, the team should also focus not only in the developments but they need to make good strategies with the marketing and advertising, most special with the promotions and bonuses to attract many investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
This seems very interesting, but I am more concerned about when I can go to the exchange and what your direction of operation is.
The direction of activity is not difficult to learn by reading the ANN or the WP. But I did not see the information about the exchange. Where is the listing planned?

Well, the project is new and maybe it's too early to discuss about the listing in some good exchanges? Anyway, as the project goes by I am sure that devs will have plans on where this project will be listed first.
Activity: 378
This seems very interesting, but I am more concerned about when I can go to the exchange and what your direction of operation is.
The direction of activity is not difficult to learn by reading the ANN or the WP. But I did not see the information about the exchange. Where is the listing planned?
Activity: 252
I'm looking at the project and I'm surprised how well the team works by spreading knowledge about the project on the Internet. I think the forum everyone knows about the project.
Activity: 224

I agree, they need to innovate their advertisement into something new which can gather more investors even we have a problem outside. This can help conn3x to atleast gain slowly but surely.
I agree, to you mate. If we are going to trust their platforms, I don't think their will be many supporters on that kind of situation as they are the middle man. I would say much better to add some features that they can be trusted by those supporters on this project which we talks about money here.

Yeah, indeed. Moreover, they are having so much supporters from the universe that ready to take a participation for the ICO of the project!

If that's the only way to help this team to reach their goals, then probably we need to participate on their ICO. But only to their bounty campaigns because we don't have enough money to contribute for their funds needed. I guess by doing this way, at least we can help the dev team to attract investors so they can collect enough funds for this project.

Activity: 252

I agree, they need to innovate their advertisement into something new which can gather more investors even we have a problem outside. This can help conn3x to atleast gain slowly but surely.
Advertising can make a huge difference for a project. With the price droping they might be facing some losses and many people won't be investing but advertising can help them gain a little bit more investments in this time.

Exactly, which makes having many supporters on this great project really make sense and to be worried is just normal especially the red days of crypto currency that cause a huge losses. As I read on their white paper I'm so impressed on their platforms that can be sure benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 182

Advertising can make a huge difference for a project. With the price droping they might be facing some losses and many people won't be investing but advertising can help them gain a little bit more investments in this time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I agree, to you mate. If we are going to trust their platforms, I don't think their will be many supporters on that kind of situation as they are the middle man. I would say much better to add some features that they can be trusted by those supporters on this project which we talks about money here.

Yeah, indeed. Moreover, they are having so much supporters from the universe that ready to take a participation for the ICO of the project!

For me now I think the ICO will depend on how the promotion of Conn3x will go and what will the benefit to us if we invest in these project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

I don't think people gonna trust this project so easily by adding some features, just saying. It is good to prove the legitimacy of the project instead of adding some features.
Pages:
Jump to: