Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 15. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Very many participants in the telegram and they are very quickly added, in less than a week almost 5,000 participants were added. We need to join the company of signatures.

Well, this is a good sign the promotional campaigns of Conn3x is effective at had a big impact on the potential investors. Sadly they don't have airdrop that I am interested to join in.
Yes, a huge people that mean huge potential investor, of course maybe because of their bounty a part but this is very good signal when you join any projects.
After few days when i comeback at this telegram group i see they reach 28k, this is so big community, hope the team can handle this group well.
Well they have already big community which is a big help to the project. Conn3x is beeing popular lately because of their hard work. I just hope that they can handle the crowd in their telegram group.
Hopefully bounty participants want stop spreading the good news about this project even if cryptomarket is not realy doing well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Very many participants in the telegram and they are very quickly added, in less than a week almost 5,000 participants were added. We need to join the company of signatures.

Well, this is a good sign the promotional campaigns of Conn3x is effective at had a big impact on the potential investors. Sadly they don't have airdrop that I am interested to join in.
Yes, a huge people that mean huge potential investor, of course maybe because of their bounty a part but this is very good signal when you join any projects.
After few days when i comeback at this telegram group i see they reach 28k, this is so big community, hope the team can handle this group well.
Whoa thats a staggering amount. I hope all of them are legit users and not bots. And if they have bots, i hope the bots to users proportion is very less. It is evident that the team has done a great job in marketing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, even I find the Masternode price overhyped, the bounty campaign is really very good organized and promising. They spend nearly 1 Milli  for the campaign and every marketing guru in bitcointalk can find something to start;  twitter-facebook-blogs-youtube-signature  and even affiliate marketing.

so lets talk about the project: "Conn3x strives to be the leading company in the job marketplace thanks to latest blockchain technology and the usage of AI module, similar to Siri (Apple) or Alexa (Amazon). "

Till now, I have seen two similar projects with smart task based job marketplace, but this one is very professional organized. They have over 30 Team members from different kind of sectors and some of them are highly experienced. You can also get in contact with all of the team members via Linkedin.

They organized a win-win-win startup project: they earn massive from Masternodes, they have a running ICO and if the project succeed they will be one of the first blockchain based smart task contract online job marketplace.

Activity: 196

Well they have already big community which is a big help to the project. Conn3x is beeing popular lately because of their hard work. I just hope that they can handle the crowd in their telegram group.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

In the market downturn, it is not easy  to achieve this result, and more and more people will be joined in the future, which will be constantly spreading, and the marketing activities and projects have received great attention.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

i hope dev will continue to be more active and will always update this project after project TGE success end .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 378
Activity: 252
I see the team is very good promotion of the project on the Internet and if so will be listed on the exchange in the future, a good future awaits a coin.
I joined the group in telegrams and I want to say that for a long time I have not seen a group of more than 24,000 participants, I think the project is developing very quickly.
With such a great idea it was evident that the project will succeed but 24000 participants is some another level. I think that the project goes a long way and becomes successful in the near future.
Activity: 224
I joined the group in telegrams and I want to say that for a long time I have not seen a group of more than 24,000 participants, I think the project is developing very quickly.

It seems that the Conn3x team are very popular now. That numbers of participants are the proves that they have captivates the attention of people in crypto world. This will bring more opportunities for the dev team and hopefully they will used it as a inspiration to work hard for this project.
Activity: 196
If you look at the popularity of the project on the Internet, I think the project should raise money before the end of ICO. The team has already made the project very famous.
That requires more support and advertising where we should spread the word Conn3x to all the social platforms and reach out to all the investors that can bring a huge traffic and we get more potential investors.
Activity: 252
I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
Yeah bots can be really annoying sometimes, but in a way it showcases the strength of the group, which can attract more investors. At the end of the day everyone needs profit.
Have a lot of people at here because their airdrop. If they really want make attention to some potential investor, they should improve the way they manage this group, better is turn of bot.
That such things didn't occur even in a banal airdrop to distribution, it is time for all developers to think seriously concerning good, strong protection for such distribution. All want to earn and go on not absolutely honest methods for receiving it.
There should be an active one to all or one to one communication that will do drive a greater positive vibes on every investor and participants who trust the platform and build a strong faith.
Yeah, as time goes by, I admire this inspiring and useful project as I believed that some people relying on this project that will help on the society as well as the bitcoin community that for sure will love by many users as well as the investors around here in the social media. Hoping for the success on this project and to the moon its value.

Activity: 238
Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.
Good luck
Great, as I watch their video it's very inspiring which can benefited here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the dev me add some possible strategy to have a great amoun in the future since many are trying to look forward on this project.

Such visual presentations are part of the development of the project with active branding and advertising functionalities where the supporters can share the video which gives a complete understanding while reaching out to the investors.
Activity: 518
I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
Yeah bots can be really annoying sometimes, but in a way it showcases the strength of the group, which can attract more investors. At the end of the day everyone needs profit.
Have a lot of people at here because their airdrop. If they really want make attention to some potential investor, they should improve the way they manage this group, better is turn of bot.
That such things didn't occur even in a banal airdrop to distribution, it is time for all developers to think seriously concerning good, strong protection for such distribution. All want to earn and go on not absolutely honest methods for receiving it.
There should be an active one to all or one to one communication that will do drive a greater positive vibes on every investor and participants who trust the platform and build a strong faith.
Activity: 434
Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.
Good luck
Great, as I watch their video it's very inspiring which can benefited here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the dev me add some possible strategy to have a great amoun in the future since many are trying to look forward on this project.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When wallet available and ready for mining?
As far as I know, as a rule, never report about such things in advance. Even developers all the matter is that at first wallet test and then release, and together with it can't assume concrete date and write that wallet is already released. Wait for this announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: