Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 16. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
well, just forget about the 10k per masternode, which I think is very very expensive and not neccessary; you guys have to work with bounty managers, who already level up in bounty campaign technology and do not need from their contributers to report their postings every single day in the bounty thread. I mean wir living now in 21th century and you are using blockchain technology. Is it too much expected, when we ask for to use an automatic tracker for tweets, rt and shares?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I think the project is developing very quickly.
Do they have public Github account? I can't find it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.
Good luck

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to have you as a part of the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.
Good luck
Activity: 57
When wallet available and ready for mining?
Activity: 252
If you look at the popularity of the project on the Internet, I think the project should raise money before the end of ICO. The team has already made the project very famous.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I joined the group in telegrams and I want to say that for a long time I have not seen a group of more than 24,000 participants, I think the project is developing very quickly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
C3x coin could be the next big hit few years from now so im planning to mine using my own computer. Can i have the setup link?
I do not understand what you mean by using a computer? Do you want to get a token? Is it possible? Or just repeat your question, only more specifically.
Activity: 182
C3x coin could be the next big hit few years from now so im planning to mine using my own computer. Can i have the setup link?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

But who is going to pay some attention here & make some positive statement.I think manager's are busy to promote their project.hope very soon they will give their opinion here.wait for some days.
I suggest guys lets just be patient on this project I feel postive about them and for sure this will be a success.
Yeah just give them time to clear things up which are of great importance to the team. They have to be very fimilar with the project in order to face its users and their queries.
[/quote]

They shouldn't start a project if they are not "very" familiar with it in the first place. It will be nice if they can already use their seed funds (if they have any) to hire good community managers .

Activity: 238
I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
This is not good as it will just raise a lot of negative feedbacks, if they don't have a community manager then does means that they don't even have seed fundings.
But who is going to pay some attention here & make some positive statement.I think manager's are busy to promote their project.hope very soon they will give their opinion here.wait for some days.
I suggest guys lets just be patient on this project I feel postive about them and for sure this will be a success.
Yeah just give them time to clear things up which are of great importance to the team. They have to be very fimilar with the project in order to face its users and their queries.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I joint their telegram group to ask few question, they have over 18500 members, but no discussion there, only bot that welcome when new member join. So I don't you will get answer for this question.

From the sounds of it, it looks like they just bought the 18000 members from people who sell services like those here and dont really care about anything
Yes, it is really make annoying bot. I leave this telegram group after joining. I hope their telegram community manager fix it as soon as possible, we are invetor or supporter not bot at Bot World.
This is not good as it will just raise a lot of negative feedbacks, if they don't have a community manager then does means that they don't even have seed fundings.
Activity: 196

I agree about this. They put bot firsr in their group since they are very busy promoting and gathering funds in their project. Maybe sooner they gonna intetact with everyone once they are settled.
Activity: 182

It surely does erase some negative reviews and feedback about the project and I think the team should look into this because it really matters and many people men change their minds U2 one small little thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 518
the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !
You are keenly catching all the things, let us wait they will do have a look on those small things as there will be loads of work behind we cannot assume all the things successfully completing at one go, we really require to give them a go.
Activity: 196
the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.
If the have implemented the bounty program and various programs like affiliate program that will help better driving huge traffic into the platform and we can easily achieve a great success with a positive outcome, let us keep supporting.
Activity: 238

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.
The team may not have noticed this situation yet. Give them some time. Ico mode will be opened soon.
Let us give some time for the team to take all their priorities go through in an order and reach us after they complete their tasks, then they will do reach our expectations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15

The team may not have noticed this situation yet. Give them some time. Ico mode will be opened soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Pages:
Jump to: