Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 2. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
why there is no access to the participants in the table?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hello there,

We added Eiracube to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/eiracube

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
there are more of eCommerce project in the crypto market recently and all similar project have something unique to offer, am looking forward to see which project can eventually deliver according to their road map, eCommerce is huge project that needs time to fully develop and accessible by crypto community. interesting times ahead Smiley
Activity: 54
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Whoa! Excellent project and team! I think everything will work out. I can offer to monetize the token into physical coins for partners and investors. With questions in PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hello. As far as I read so far, I think this is a very cool project. However, the project seems to take a long time to develop and requires some patience.
Activity: 36
I really, really feel good about their team.

copper member
Activity: 66
IC0 looks very good
It looks much better than any other ico I've ever seen
I want to participate it I can afford it.
I wish the success of ico
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
EiraCube has a task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with EiraCube and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2vZ8NLL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
EiraCube has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2Fx4kQg

Activity: 98
I think if you want to know the best exchange regarding fees is binance for sure. But i beleive yobit has the most of the coins for trade and gate.io is what i prefer for btc and eth. It has a normal fees a low one. I use to trade my btc and eth there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Very smart idea. I have seen the rise of rent a shelf and popups here in The Netherlands rise as traditional brick and mortar retail is bumped due to online shopping. Very clean whitepaper to boot. Well done, it's refreshing to see something new in the ICO arena.
Activity: 168
EiraCube is an “Airbnb for retail goods”. Just rent a shelf and send us goods. We take care of everything to have it sold in the best locations in the world! EiraCube is the world's first robo-powered pop-up store. It gives online merchants fast, lean, and simple way to showcase and sell their products in high-end shopping malls globally. We bring together ‘touch and feel’ of shopping in the first person and convenience and efficiency of ecommerce for the very first time.
Activity: 56
Hey guys, good luck with EiraCube Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 61
Very nice project.
project is strong team is active i believe this coin go to moon.
Activity: 61
Looks very interesting. Looking forward for ICO!
Activity: 98
because you can get a lot of profits by a lot of other coins because bitcoin is just one unlike with the altcoin there are a lot and also to get more profits in the same time
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have just visited the official page the pre-sale almost reach the Hardcap, 40% bonus invest it in this time, I would like invest few money in this project after reading your whitepaper.
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
realtors on the block, on the one hand promoter for goods that are still little consumed or those that few know and do not know how to use them, while they will be sold in the top stores is very promising
Pages:
Jump to: