Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 29. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
great project keep it up guys  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
What will be the total supply 1.5 billion or whatever will be sold will be multiplied by 100 and that remains total supply in the end. On the openng page it was modified in the early of this months where this announcement came. Project is itself is stunning the way the whole idea is presented but implementation will take at least 2 years to reach at visible results from this.
Activity: 43
Hello dear admin please guide me how to buy this token i want invest 1 ETH but how tell me this is very biggest project i really love this
Activity: 27
it's pretty rare a new project surprise me, and it's done.
I'll be happy to find this kind of store in my city

good luck
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

wonderful concept given this project, highly innovative, creative and highly beneficial to the changing times ahead. where to apply e-commerce with traditional e-commerce where the traditional element but does not take it in a new form without changing its original elements, is optimistic it will succeed and get more investors to join.
all of it is able to attract many investors, of course this is also an opportunity for them to get great enthusiasm
i hope the project team is consistent to always work hard, so this is the greatest potential for this project to succeed
Activity: 31
thanks a lot of this project and joinin airdrop, good project, good luck to your project sir.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
This program has Unique concept and the is a best team combination behind this project. Congratz the team...!!!
Activity: 10
Activity: 77
hello admin please tell me when you give airdrop. i joined you website but i didn't get any airdrop form, thanks
Activity: 91

wonderful concept given this project, highly innovative, creative and highly beneficial to the changing times ahead. where to apply e-commerce with traditional e-commerce where the traditional element but does not take it in a new form without changing its original elements, is optimistic it will succeed and get more investors to join.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
NOW this is an awesome Idea! I hope your team will make it to success, it's a WIN-WIN situation for both shopper & seller's convenience while being able to deliver the best of the best products (on seller's end) and having the luxury of being able to have massive choices in a one-stop -shop way for shoppers. I hope dev team will make it through on ups and downs. This will really be one of a REAL-world solution.

totally agree if the project is called right on target, which combines e-commerce with traditional e-commerce. where we know that day by day  the traditional e-commerce be forgotten and moved into e-commerce with the existence of this concept makes the traditional e-commerce remain alive only more modified so as not to disappear later, we have to know the world is getting modern and increasingly sophisticated technology.
Activity: 8
it is nice project!
Activity: 36
Nice project!!Keep it up:)
Activity: 490
nice project this will surely be a success in the future just aim high team we can do it.. to the moon
Activity: 27
Nice project!!Keep it up:)
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
NOW this is an awesome Idea! I hope your team will make it to success, it's a WIN-WIN situation for both shopper & seller's convenience while being able to deliver the best of the best products (on seller's end) and having the luxury of being able to have massive choices in a one-stop -shop way for shoppers. I hope dev team will make it through on ups and downs. This will really be one of a REAL-world solution.

Activity: 19
Activity: 7
This project looks great. An innovative and easy way to use e-commerce. Maybe an alternative to buy cheaper from good shops. An also an alternative for small shop owners for selling their products.
Activity: 1
this is a big world wide project!
I'm excited!

Partnership seems also great.

Another great and promising ICO.
Activity: 91
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner.
Interesting project for sure !
Pages:
Jump to: