Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 31. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this
Activity: 406
EiraCube is a very interesting project dealing with the direct connection of e-commerce merchants to offline sales and customers. The idea is great. I am looking forward to see the progress and success of this project. Good luck from my site.
Activity: 124
******Good project********
Activity: 57
Activity: 64
Presenting your token is very intriguing and reveals the concept of the product. It remains an open question just how much electronic shopping will be effective. I hope that your idea will lead your team to success and make shopping as convenient as possible.
Activity: 19
High mark on ico bench, I will join this project
Activity: 154
Nice project, I am looking forward to this project. Wish you good look!
Activity: 68
Activity: 342
Merit: 34
Great project!!!! Thanks for airdrop!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 EiraCube solves the industry’s most important challenges for online merchants and product developers, shopping centre owners, and consumers. i think this is the first decentralized ecosystem that can connect to e commerce. Very Good Project.Very interesting. My favorite thing about this project is the transparency.
Activity: 18
Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community. This project has potential and I hope for a good result.
Activity: 12
Its look like awesome..we should promote this token..
Activity: 84
This is a  great project looking forward to its implementation
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Good project with interesting concept.
Activity: 9
Awesome project with longterm vision
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
the information about the sale of this coin is very attractive to me with the total supply which is quite a lot but with a cheap price, I am sure the price of this coin will increase in the future, the thing that makes it interesting from the sale of this coin is the certainty of burning for unsold coins
Activity: 7
The project is of interest, the team of creators conducted serious training.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This is a good concept with the retail industry connecting it to a better ecosystem on the blockchain. Looking forward to this first and new project that will greatly affect the retail industry worldwide!
Activity: 57
An innovative project with a strong team. Really love the concept of using robots on pop up stores. I think it will really work out well in airports and shopping malls. Good luck to the team and the project
Activity: 202
connecting e-commernce merchant to offline  sale is prettly  idea ,the project would impact postively to the crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: