Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 33. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
You have a great idea. Smiley
Moreover you don't ask thehundreds of millions. Grin
So I like pretty much all except the abscence of avatars at LinkedIn and your RM isn't enough detailed Cool
Nevertheless these little nuances don't have any impact on your awesome idea Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I like this project and I think this idea could be a disruptive technology.
Eiracube has great potential!!! Cool
Activity: 22
I hope Eiracube can be seen all of the world!
Activity: 42
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I have seen many advantages of the project. The project gives people great applications of technology. If used EiraCube is an "Airbnb for retail". Just rent a shelf and send the goods to the project management board. Manufacturers do not need to worry about the place of sale, output. It's great that EiraCube is the first pop-up shop in the world. I expect this!
Activity: 2
Great project..High Rated..
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
When I discovered this project I thought only one thing: welcome to the future!
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Finally something different from all the other projects, and with an actual use! EiraCube is gonna be a world leader!
Activity: 471
this project have a great idea and promising in the future,because have concept connecting between seller and buyer with cryptocurencies
Activity: 36
im interesting with your project.. i'll participate to your ICO project
Activity: 281
Hi,

i am analys your ico program.its really good.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
This is a very interesting idea, I can really see it working out very well especially in the airports or train stations!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good Project. I'm doing your bounty campaign and also investing because I believe in your project
Activity: 25
A good project, I think it will be popular and will suit everyone..
Activity: 136
I hope this project was successfully and have good team members. Joining bounty program and ICO you can earn more profit in eiracube program. Good luck all!!!
Activity: 34
i'm very bullish on this ico!! just waiting to participate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
Really interesting project, I'm following for months and doing your bounty, I will probably invest too. EiraCube the world’s first robo pop-up chain of stores. I wish you best of luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
I'm doing your bounty campaign and also investing because I believe in your project.
Activity: 364
The project has very interesting ideas, really. I see the project soon to be successful in the near future  Smiley
Activity: 508
Interesting concept and promising project. Waiting for project success.
Pages:
Jump to: