Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 32. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
nice concept of E commerce
Activity: 66
Activity: 5
Awesome project! Nice. Good luck EiraCube team
Activity: 252
Powerful project, many merchant owners and consumer will have benefits when this project!!!
Activity: 4
Powerful project, many merchant owners and consumer will have benefits when this project!!! Smiley
Activity: 238
Good luck with this project. The idea is good, left it in the broad masses to let go!
Activity: 44
Amazing project, many merchant owners and consumer will have benefits when this project is implemented.
Activity: 7
EiraBot is intended to be one of the best performing, most efficient and safe auto-mated guided vehicle robots on the market. Good job
Activity: 6
Activity: 8
Very interesting project! I am sure that you will succeed. Good luck!
Supeb ico and suberb vision go invest in it.
This is a great project and I am glad and excited to be part it!
Activity: 71
it is a gret project which will change the way people do business. its team is great too. i have confidence in the project.
Activity: 7
I think this is aI think this is a great way to buy tokens, thank you for the availability, we will wait ICO great way to buy tokens, thank you for the availability, we will wait ICO
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
EiraCube partners with the leading shopping centre owners, real estate companies, and landlords who have exclusive access to the best brands and billions of customers in the fashion, food, lifestyle, technology, entertainment and leisure categories.

Is that already verified information or where do you get that info from? If they claim that it is the case, they should also have sort of proof for that. Like a CEO of a leading shopping centre publicly verifying a partnership or something like that.
Yes, you know, these partners are really very powerful, is a tonic for the start of the project, it is important.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
EiraCube partners with the leading shopping centre owners, real estate companies, and landlords who have exclusive access to the best brands and billions of customers in the fashion, food, lifestyle, technology, entertainment and leisure categories.

Is that already verified information or where do you get that info from? If they claim that it is the case, they should also have sort of proof for that. Like a CEO of a leading shopping centre publicly verifying a partnership or something like that.
Activity: 33
This project is one of the best seen lately, wish it a big success.
Activity: 33
just do it! good future whith us.
Pages:
Jump to: