Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 39. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 0
This project seems to be very promising. Good luck team
Activity: 20
Hi, I think its a good project. Read whitelist, and im interested in! Good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Hi Dev! Good and solid project. Very informative and useful WP. As the developer - like IoT and full automatization. The project looks really promising. Wait new events from you. Thanks!
Activity: 31
There's Unilever , do you have cooperate with Unilever ?
Activity: 102
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
As the first bricks-and-mortar stores for niche online merchants, we strive to deliver an exciting retail mix that is at the forefront of retail.=> This sound very interesting.
Activity: 88
really interesting project
Activity: 58
Great project having this eiracube is great and will be useful especially on the shopping malls where crowds met and at the same time it's entertaining looking at this kind of new ways to advertise products 😉😉 great project that Will be demanded great job admin
Activity: 1
Project looks promising - experienced team providing great support and handling all the queries professionally. I am definitely bullish on this one - Good luck to the team and us (Investors) together we will make the history !!
Activity: 26
Very interesting indeed
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe that EiraCube will revolutionize the e-commerce world
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
At what stage of software development are you now? Are there any results on the software or are you waiting for the end of the ico?

It's being developed at this time. Our professional team members are working on it. It will have a browser-based interface, which will be built around the dashboard that allows the merchants to monitor the most relevant customer analytics parameters and metrics in real time.

When do you think will a first version of your product or an MVP be ready to be shown to the public?
Activity: 1
The beginning was very hard but now there is a great future. Good luck guys.
Activity: 49
It sounds pretty good Smiley
Activity: 3
Very nice project. Good goal bright future. Keep it up guys.
Activity: 252
What is the plan for the expansion of American and Asian markets while some countries like the United States and China do not recognize crypto as money to buy goods? Goodluck team.
Activity: 2
Awesome project with fantastic goal.keep it up guys.
Activity: 7
honestly awesome idea hope you get fully funded
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi!

I have to admit that your project is more peculiar than the numberous other marketplaces that I've seen. Anyway I would like to ask you if your business model is adressed to buyers (so it would be competitive with amazon, alibaba or physical mega stores and outlets) or if just to sellers (to allow them to gain in visibility)?

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: