Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 35. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Big development, very interested to see the explanation for this.
good event
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
EiraCube has an excellent concept for a new start-up, it helps manufacturers and merchants of goods to sell their goods in large supermarkets around the world and this opens up great opportunities for realizing goods.
Activity: 207
This is very promising and very successful project. I am very sure about this project and awesome idea and it will be a new era of crypto currency world.
Activity: 238
The most interesting project for today! Very attracted the attention of someone else! I'm part of it! And advise everyone! Very interesting and creative project! This project will achieve great victories! Good luck!

Activity: 22
That awesome big team, big vision ,your project made a big impression on me I hope you will meet my hopes of success to you
Activity: 182
EiraCube is new concept with awesome idea. This will be new era in crypto currency field. I recommended all the investors to join with this great project.
Activity: 280
Seems good. You should build trust among the people to do that. However How do you make exchanges
Activity: 7
Realy cool project.Interesting whitepaper.
Activity: 271
read your whitepaper A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate!and team members are verry active

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner.
Interesting project for sure !
Activity: 189
Hope this project will soon succeed ..great concept and project
Activity: 2
I have seen your project and looks interesting. Great love this project and the members here great to be a part.
https://sale.eiracube.io/cabinet/ref/dlRpT3A3bDRiNXVla0laanh0ZndzZz09
Activity: 112
Very interesting Project and Have Good band interest about this. Future will Success of this project.Personally I believe his project is worth to invest!
Thanks
Activity: 406
This is a project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market.
Excellent service and convenient interface and wide functionality with great prospects.Project is going very well. This is top project in 2018. Big project big team!!!
Don't miss this grate opportunity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
As a frequent traveller, I can say that will be very effective in Airports and Hotels. It will be a new thing for the consumers and no need to make hassle with language barriers and rude customer service agents. Hope they will integrate features such as multi-lingual availability and acceptance of multiple currencies except for the EiraCube token.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I believe that this project will have a huge potential as we enter in the digital age where all of our work and things we do involves media in the blockchain work and such medium can be performed with clarity and efficiency while broadcasting it in the network media can be anywhere and anytime!
Activity: 349
your project made a big impression on me I hope you will meet my hopes of success to you
Activity: 52
just going through this project and it is really impress me on how it is going to be built and adapt the future blockchain network. looking forward to be a part of the community.
Activity: 333
Merit: 215
www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025
Fantastic project. Just signed up to purchase some tokens as soon as they are out. Great retail companies are already standing behing it and a good chance the launch is going to be sucessuful. The retail industry is changing so much transitioning from brick to mortar to inline more and more each year. It makes so much sense to inplement blockchain in this currently changing environment.
Activity: 26
Big development, very interested to see the explanation for this.
 Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: