Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 37. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
Nice one,this might be a revolution!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
I'm interested your project, I'm waiting your bounty campaign to participate.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
I looks like this project..This is a Great.I Hope this project will be success.
Activity: 110
It's looks like a most promising project in 2018 and it's expansion for the e-commerce industry ..
Activity: 1
Looks futuristic. Very interesting. I was there from the beginning when the tokens were RETT instead of BRETT. I have always had faith in it and it has never changed! Very good project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Thank you very much for the excellent coin. I'm glad I work here. I wish you good luck.
Activity: 101
Eiracube evolution for the e-commerce industry . Hope this project will be success.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Eiracube has great potential value to create a decentralized blochchain to connecting e-commerce merchants
to offline sales and customers.They have good vision to go for their tasks.Anyway good luck Smiley
Activity: 2
Seems like a very promising project, we are excited to see how it turns out!
Activity: 89
Looks really amazing. Do You already have build some stores into the real world?
Activity: 41
Good project, keep paying attention. Smiley
Activity: 257

I am a crazy buyer, and I am very pleased with the appearance of your project. It is a breakthrough in the world of trade and a great help to both buyers and sellers.
Activity: 60
Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev?
Activity: 102
it is a good project and a good new idea of altcoin.good luck for you
Activity: 112
A powerful partnership agreement, coupled with an interesting idea and the prospect of a real application make this project interesting and promising.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
WoW. The ones who hold RETT are lucky indeed. They will ket 100 times BRETT.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Do you have like large shopping centers where merchants can sen their goods and then you present them to visitors who visit your physical stores and you also sell it to them? Why would merchants prefer sending things to you over sending it to well established shopping centers?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
i think that it is a good project and a good new idea of altcoin
i joined the project
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think this project will travel to the moon. Great team!
Pages:
Jump to: