Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 36. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Eiracube is future of the retails and marketing industry. I'm very interested in this project because of this concept limitless with its real-world application. we can apply this concept all most all retail shops in the world. Wish you very best the team.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
great job keep it up
Activity: 144
this is good project. team members are great and white paper is good. this is going to be a success project. good luck.   
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
This project is one of the coolest ICO in 2018. It is the first global decentralized ecosystem directly connecting e-commerce merchants to offline sales and customers. They are team is very good and very professorial. I think this has a wonderful future ahead.  Wish you all the best for the future. let's go to the moon  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
i think this is the first decentralized ecosystem that can connect to e commerce.eiracube will give lot of benefits for their shopping and customers.veryintersting project.good luck guys Cool Cool
Activity: 294
The first global decentralized ecosystem directly connecting e-commerce merchants
to offline sales and customers. EiraCube solves the industry’s most important challenges for online merchants and product developers, shopping centre owners, and consumers. Very Good Project.Very interesting
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
its look like a amazing project,  i like the concept  eCommerce, it's much easier to practice in the real world
Activity: 27
Very nice consep, solid team. Great
Activity: 181
I think Eiracube ICO one of the greatest project on the field, because i saw on icobench this one has 4.8 /5 on more than 18 expert review. & also eiracube have good concept with good team Smiley
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
wait is over and EiraCube starts is impressive journey. The concept is very much exciting as this project will revolutionize how people see retail trading
Activity: 196
very fascinating data about the offer of coins with some rewards will be given at each progression of the offer of coins, I likewise observe the aggregate supply of coins isn't extreme with the value set, yet I am certain this task will accomplish the objective offers of coins in light of a sentence that clarifies the consuming of unsold coins
Activity: 152
"airbnb of retail products". Nice concept powered by block chain and experience and qualified team. Good luck.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrope system, I will definitely read your road map and whitelists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!

event # 1 all done
event # 2 [email protected]  (www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwOELPTmNDr7m5VLb-MYaQ)
Activity: 170
I read your whitepaper. Its good project. I fully recommend your ico for all.
Activity: 14
My favorite thing about this project is the transparency. The team is highly active and responds to questions (even some stupid ones). I asked Kosta if it was possible to pass by the HQ since I will be in Barcelona this spring, so I will be meeting the team in person. That is just how awesome they are. I also like the constant updates, I look forward to seeing the MVP.
Activity: 132
EiraCube partners with the leading shopping centre owners, real estate companies, and landlords who have exclusive access to the best brands and billions of customers in the fashion, food, lifestyle, technology, entertainment and leisure categories.
Activity: 322
Really great project i hope this will sucess
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
ok! original idea! it can lead to something
Activity: 2
Very glad to see this project on track. Early investor here  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
very interesting information about the sale of coins with some bonuses will be given at each step of the sale of coins, I also see the total supply of coins is not excessive with the price set, but I am sure this project will achieve the target sales of coins because of a sentence that explains about the burning of unsold coins
Pages:
Jump to: