Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 44. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 11
EiraCube creates powerful robot powered stores with all the cheap and effective online trade safe and easy, good future projects good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
EiraCube  ANN+BOUNTY thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Developers,

Here is Metthew Greenwell(Which is show above in picture as one of team member) commenting something  serious about this project on Facebook.He is commenting that he is not part of this project and its SCAM project.Just read in link below.Can any one from Project management clarify it.Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/EiraCube/posts/901821313328742?comment_id=902226766621530&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D

Yup.  What is the explanation to this?  Looks like an interesting project but this needs to be addressed adequately.

They didn't answer about this question yet.Means they are scam.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
seems interesting, menajupkan with good concept good luck fast months can not wait to see it
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
What is the total number of VRTM tokens?  and will those who buy them on an exchange when it is listed receive an equal proportion of the dividends? Lastly, I'm not sure how the insurance is in Thailand but I assume the property and all mining rigs are fully insured correct?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Looks like it's a scam. At least it is what this website says.
https://foundico.com/#ico-pan-4

Be careful out there
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Hi Developers,

Here is Metthew Greenwell(Which is show above in picture as one of team member) commenting something  serious about this project on Facebook.He is commenting that he is not part of this project and its SCAM project.Just read in link below.Can any one from Project management clarify it.Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/EiraCube/posts/901821313328742?comment_id=902226766621530&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D

Yup.  What is the explanation to this?  Looks like an interesting project but this needs to be addressed adequately.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
EiraCube is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 308
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Hi Developers,

Big development, very interested to see the explanation for this.
Activity: 490
Hi Developers,

Activity: 6
Lads, each "know-how" as was appeared by possible fake email screenshot have to be confirmed by a patent by the law. If so - ask them to show you the patent. Not just bullshit - real papers. If any piece of technology belongs to them and they do have it patented it's impossible to repeat or nothing to hide because "know-how" protected by the patens, alright?
Activity: 3
after ALL I've seen I do believe they were the victims of a misunderstanding, and I do not believe they are scam or nothing alike.

Good luck people
And Trust, they are worth It.
Activity: 70
We aren't EiraTech project, EiraTech is just one of our robots supplier, who started to change the terms
of our agreement as soon as they found out that we are going for ICO.
 All EiraTech announcements about the ownership are fake. If they are so confident in what the say, let them
confirm the documents.
The employees who expressed their disagreement were on temporary contracts that we haven't extended and it's not our fault.
They are removed from the website.
Activity: 70
Here is the full story:
Konstantin had a dream of creacting his "know-how", which was developed only by him and he found
eirotech robotics company in Dublin. Afterwards, Eirotech robotics represented this idea as their own
creation. They changed the terms of our agreement and we didn't accept it.We decided to break a contract with
eirotech robotics and to find a new R&D centre. During the last few months we made a huge step.We have found
new partners, who are using more advanced high-tech innovations and started to cooperate with them.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
Activity: 3
I don't see much from social media like Telegram chat or a big presence in reddit.  The lack of open communication is a bit worrisome.  Also $3.40 USD per token, that's a lot.  Is that a good thing?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Big or should i say pretty huge project partnering with big names of markets and company, But hope more company names in the future, like sports apparel or sporting goods brands, eager and proud to say the far best online shopping experience is not always at home but in malls too. Joining the bounty, thanks much Dev Team
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
we are still waiting for answers about bounty campaign
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: