Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 - page 17. (Read 11282 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
wallett available.. Sweet.. Now how do i mine?
Activity: 21
January 27, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
Hi pagarex,
Where will be available a PGX withdrawal for staking?
Thank you

you can download wallet now Wink

yes, and that's all  Cheesy
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
January 27, 2018, 01:46:26 PM
Hi pagarex,
Thank you

you can download wallet now Wink
Activity: 21
January 27, 2018, 01:42:58 PM
Hi pagarex,
Thank you
Activity: 3
January 27, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
dear team pagarex
i hope u do youre homework if u want pgx coin sold out:
1.after 3 day why u don't  release % interest rate on youre tele and twitter?...(oh i see youre platform doesnt have %interest/day)
2.release on youtube channel youre demo internal exchange and youre qt wallet(now they have  qt wallet dont forget to download)
3.enough share news thing cuz in that site a lot of them phobia of lending program.
4.reach out with youtuber (interview,free coin or other)

i believe pagarex team have acknowledged about this,,,,,,,but i will remain u, on ico site i see u have 5 days again.....dont wait on youre cage get some
Activity: 25
January 27, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
After a more careful analysis and a few unsuccessful attempts to get in touch with the dev team (support team), I realize that I just made a stupidity and I threw the money into a black hole where they can not be recovered. There is no way to withdraw! It's "unique sense". The money just comes in but you can not take it out. Stupid me!

Everyone does mistake and lose money, Those scammers are not going nowhere best example is One Coin team where they all got arrested in India, Germany, and many more countries... Bitconnect scammers getting dragged in US courts atm.

I cant tell you who I am but I can assure you that those Pagarex criminals and who are promoting it on social Media and youtube are going nowhere. You will hear the news in near future of those criminals getting arrested and we will bring them to their knees.

What are you going to do with Millions of Dollars where your life is getting wasted in Jails.

Activity: 31
January 27, 2018, 10:47:51 AM
After a more careful analysis and a few unsuccessful attempts to get in touch with the dev team (support team), I realize that I just made a stupidity and I threw the money into a black hole where they can not be recovered. There is no way to withdraw! It's "unique sense". The money just comes in but you can not take it out. Stupid me!
Activity: 48
January 27, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
I have purchased.Thank you Pagarex  !  Wink
Activity: 31
January 27, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
I have a question: I sent the same question to  support team but nobody answered me .... It seems that if you make a deposit in lending there is no possibility to cancel it.
You must stay with the money there for the entire duration of Capital Back Days of 100,200 or 250 days?
Can anyone to answer? Thanks!
Activity: 22
January 27, 2018, 05:47:55 AM
Cryptoguy, when YOU make such allegations you have to back them up with some proofing facts too.
I know you're careful as everyone is in your shoes but shouting "IT'S SCAM" with no ability to proof
doesn't help anyone. I don't say that you are wrong, i just don't see any concrete reasons that point
to scamming on this program.
Activity: 25
January 27, 2018, 05:29:26 AM
Warning:

Pagarex is dif a scam Australian Federal Police and Asics with US and German police are looking into this, They will probably make arrests in Poland and other countries.

Do not invest or you will lose all your money, as you can see on 26-01-2018 Pagarex suppose to open the enternal exchange but they haven't yet why?

Have you noticed every question you ask them they will never reply to it and ignore you completely but they will answer the question they only want to answer.

All questions will be answered regarding sales. PURE EVIL SCAM.

They will end up in jail they think its a joke, best example Bitconnect they are all getting raped in US courts soon.

Stay Away Stay Way frop, Pagarex. Where is the Team behind it? Where is the CEO or whatever? Think about it.
Activity: 1
January 27, 2018, 04:45:25 AM
You have no one wants to buy is not due to the fact that do not fulfill their promises of a road map! And what are we going to wait a year until your tokens will buy..Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 39
January 26, 2018, 08:27:25 PM
I also like to know how I can withdraw my interest and when can I convert my coins to BTC or sell on the exchange.
me too ... Huh

According to the email I got.  The exchange will be avail after ICO.  "crossingfingers"
Activity: 15
January 26, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
trying to figure out how to use USD ( from lending interest ) to buy pgx or BTC, any information regarding this ?

To get PGX or BTC, you have to buy them at the exchange.

Pagarex, on https://icospy.net/ say that your ICO END DATE IS
31.01.2018.? Is that correct ?

Thanks in answer Pagarex.
Activity: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
PagareX when you will start with the Mining? I want to mine.
Activity: 66
January 26, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
DO NOT BUY / INVEST!!!

SCAM PROJECT!!!

YOU WILL LOSE ALL MONEY!!!

Please write in normal font size and color.
Otherwise, it is annoying for the discussion participants in the forum and your statements are unfounded.

Activity: 66
January 26, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
trying to figure out how to use USD ( from lending interest ) to buy pgx or BTC, any information regarding this ?

To get PGX or BTC, you have to buy them at the exchange.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
I also like to know how I can withdraw my interest and when can I convert my coins to BTC or sell on the exchange.
me too ... Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
January 26, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
Hallo dev, I think PegareX is a good project. But I want to ask, is this just for the restaurant? And is it just for famous restaurants? I think if that's all, it might be hard to walk. Because very small number of people who will eat at a famous restaurant. Try innovating your big project. I hope your project is great dev.
Activity: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:31:57 PM
why did not theese point  compleate?
Wallet Distribution. 23.01.2018

Start of Lending Program. 24.01.2018

PGX Mining Pool and Github Source Code.24.01.2018

Full Internal Exchange Launch. 26.01.2018

1. Start of Lending Program. 24.01.2018 (Already started)
2. Full Internal Exchange Launch. 26.01.2018 (If I'm not mistaken should start today after 12 hours like every others points)
3. About othere points I don't know, also waiting for walet and mining.

P.S.
Perhaps they start othere point after ICO ends. Maybe they waiting for that. What is the point of opening the exchange if the coins are not sold yet, but this is just my opinion.
I looked in other projects and there is exactly the same all point (lending, trading, staking, mining, etc.) begin after the end of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: