Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐 - page 22. (Read 11282 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:46:21 AM
I ask PAGAREX not you! PAGAREX pls answer me on question, and for your information in Pagarex site write that FULL INTERNAL EXCHANGER LUNCH is 26.01.2018.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
PAGAREX: What's happening if not all 7 000 000 coins are sold on ICO?? When is expect a lunch of Internal Exchanger to change btc to pgx and pgx to btc? Thanks on answer.

I can now deposit BTC and buy PGX for them, not vice versa now. But you are able to withdraw your BTC

Suppose the fully working exchange will take place in Feb-March
Activity: 15
January 20, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
PAGAREX: What's happening if not all 7 000 000 coins are sold on ICO?? When is expect a lunch of Internal Exchanger to change btc to pgx and pgx to btc? Thanks on answer.
Activity: 112
January 20, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
When can I mine this coin?  When is the ICO over?

The mining will start on January 24, 2018.

What hardware could you suggest to mine your coin? By the way, when are you going to enter external exchanges? Right after ICo?
January 20, 2018, 07:00:59 AM
hello team pagarex

can you explain what will happen if an american user participate this ico ?

As I learnt it depends on what the coin is. There are two types of the tokens - securities and utilities. The if your coin is a utility everything is ok for US citizens. But the coin must go through a test (do not remember the name). You can find it on the internet easily

exactly! it’s a howey test, that tells whether a financial instrument is an investment contract or not.
so with securities there are some restrictions compared to utility tokens

Thanks I don’t live in country where I would experience this charade. Why not to ease the way to use crypto for everyone?)
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
hello team pagarex

As I learnt it depends on what the coin is. There are two types of the tokens - securities and utilities. The if your coin is a utility everything is ok for US citizens. But the coin must go through a test (do not remember the name). You can find it on the internet easily

exactly! it’s a howey test, that tells whether a financial instrument is an investment contract or not.
so with securities there are some restrictions compared to utility tokens
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 05:03:14 AM
hello team pagarex

Activity: 66
January 19, 2018, 08:55:18 PM
20 January 2018 – The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of the PagareX cryptocurrency began with a huge start by selling over half of its 7,000,000 PGX within 17 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQTwNJ2fso&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 25
January 19, 2018, 08:14:09 PM
hello team pagarex

January 19, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

The mining will start on January 24, 2018.
January 19, 2018, 07:11:23 PM
PAGAREX I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.

Please tell me your username so that I can forward your problem.
January 19, 2018, 06:10:31 PM
I didn’t think that coins could be sold out so fast  Grin
But it’s really nice response for the job done by the company Smiley
Think PagareX should be satisfied with amount of involved people!
January 19, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
How many coins are left?!!!!!?
I want to participate but not sure I will be able to buy crypto today or even tomorrow Sad

The number of available coins you can see in your backoffice.

Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
I want to participate but not sure I will be able to buy crypto today or even tomorrow Sad

Pleeeaaaaase! Really! Are there any left?
Activity: 214
January 19, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Mining will be launched at the 24th of January I think. This is the date when they plan to open PGX pool.

ICO overs when all the coins are sold. Duration of ICO doesn’t matter here because PGX coins are selling out so quickly. What is more important is when mining starts)
Activity: 327
January 19, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

Mining will be launched at the 24th of January I think. This is the date when they plan to open PGX pool.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:50:31 AM
Activity: 202
January 19, 2018, 07:05:06 AM
PAGAREX I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.
I bought 1724 pgx yesterday. Today I have 1374 pgx! where my 350 coins have gone. In short, this pagarex deceives people. I think everyone will be deceived and robbed. return my 350 coins !!!! they even deleted the purchase transaction from the history Huh !!! I'm very wicked. in themselves it is difficult to work, you at the very beginning of work deceive people.

could it happen due to the change in btc price? or in eth?

or you mean you've collected 1724 pgx to your wallet, they were there for a while, but now you have less?
January 19, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 04:14:22 AM
Official email from Pagarex. Don't know how to upload a picture here so I copied and pasted. You guys can personally email them yourselves.

On Jan 18, 2018 12:37 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Pagarex!

We will not limit anyone from being a part of the PagareX community. Nevertheless we have to exclude US and Chinese citizens due the requirements. Their laws are so restrictive and obtrusive that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being strictly regulated, even though we believe that everybody in the world should be able to benefit from the unique ecosystem PagareX is providing.
You still can withdraw your money.

Best regards,
Rolf

That’s sad for US and Chinese citizens. However, I don’t believe that if one want to buy some crypto with cash it’s not possible. But it could be illegal. I don’t know. I’d better not break the rules, I’d better go for vacation and do it abroad.

The main thing is that I’m not familiar with USA politics and a view on crypto and ICO.

What is more strange, that it is not allowed to participate if you are Chinese. Because China is a main miner of BTC Smiley Sounds weird. You can mine but cannot use it..

I'm still very new to this stuff so please educate me.  Are all alt coins consider ICO?  Example: If i purchased some BCC from Bitconnect now and use their lending platform is that still consider me taking part in their ICO? 

Don’t think you will be punished, but I would not like to break the law. It’s up to you. If you are risky enough, it is definitely for you!

Well, after looking into this further. I think I'll stay in this lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfNGRQvubeg

You can stay in, but personally I'm not going to put money in. If I lose out on a big money making opportunity then oh well. To me I see potential risk in the future especially when they release the KYC on their website. Plus since PGX acknowledges the fact that US and China are banned, seems like they don't want to get into any legal trouble either which is why their putting in the KYC in their website.

Obviously they do not want to participate in anything illegal, they refused to work with citizens of these countries. They also stated that one still may withdraw money.
Pages:
Jump to: