Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 10. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. I believe in his successful start and great future. Good luck in business!
Activity: 12
A great project like this which is composed of a team of professionals will gain success in the near future and i am glad to be involved in a project like this
Activity: 7
Good project from a hardworking team, thumbs up to you guys +1
An attractive project. I carefully study all the material on the site
Good project and very nice program I hope you will take up high in market bast of luck!
Activity: 85
The project looks very interesting. I wish the best to the team. I can not wait for you on the stock exchanges. When can this happen, in your opinion?
Activity: 177
Zantepay is a good cryptocurrency which payment is supporting debit card, thats why this Zantepay is good!.I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck!!!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 15

Very interesting project
I wish every success
It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look.
In a word, step into the future.
Activity: 197
I believe this to be an awesome project..with a great vision
Activity: 20
I think this project is very useful because this project allows users to have one access point to financial infrastructure easily. I believe it has it mark on the crypto space. Thank you for free airdrop
Activity: 1
 Smiley Smiley  a pesar de que algunas personas no tenga fe no importa me parece muy bueno tu proyecto ten fe y lucha te felicito por tu iniciativa. es importante que todos apoyemos proyectos como este con ideas positivas y no destructivas.
Insertar cita
Lanzamiento aéreo de Twitter: SÍ,
lanzamiento de Facebook: SÍ
Lanzamiento aéreo de Telegram: SÍ
Lanzamiento mediano
: SÍ
Lanzamiento aéreo de Reddit: SÍ Lanzamiento aéreo del sitio web: SÍ
Activity: 51
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Telegram airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Website regisration airdrop: YES
Activity: 107
Xopoшiй пpoeкт.Я дyмaю y ниx вce пpoйдёт oтличнo!
Activity: 35
Hello! Do you have airdrop or bounty campaign?
Activity: 70
I`m sure this project will be successful
Activity: 209
Ensuring a continuous exchange between cryptography and common assets will eliminate certain problems when it comes to the integration of the world's digital currency and the world of traditional finance.
A very interesting and strong idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand!
Activity: 70
Very cool and innovative project. At the moment, this project is interested in all the crypto-currency community! This project stands out for its extraordinary and at the same time cool team!
Activity: 38
Looking more better this project.
Great project
Activity: 1
Activity: 9
Nice project, a card for everyday use
Pages:
Jump to: