Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 13. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I am convinced that this project will give all of us a huge benefit. So I am glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project is awesome. To have a trusted platform to consolidate crypto in one place is great. It's like a one-stop shop for your earnings and expenses. I hope this project grows big!

ZANTEPAY will provide the ability to spend, store and transact digital currencies using the ZANTEPAY Wallet with a prepaid card, which will allow users to quickly access funds saved in crypto currency.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Very good project: I like this project because there are very good groups in this project which will I hope the project will hit the big project like BitToine in the future and I hope this project is very much in the future.  Good luck will be a good project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Will there be separate accounts for each cryptocurrency or same account? How will they be divided into different currencies?

There will be 1 account for all cryptocurrency, u can learn about it in Whitepaper
Activity: 13
Will there be separate accounts for each cryptocurrency or same account? How will they be divided into different currencies?
Activity: 98
ZANTEPAY is the cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card. The team has a really ambitous goal to become the biggest cryptocurrency wallet worldwide by the end of 2019! I think they can make it, as Zantepay offers a few main advantages. Users can spend BTC, ETH, LTC and ZNX and in the future also more crytocurrencies and the exchange fees for the customers will be less than other competitors offers. Furtheremore the Zantepay wallet will allow naming on beneficiary in case of account owner's death. The multi wallet will be released in Q3 2018 and the card will be available in Q4 2018.

ZNX (ERC 20 platform token) is designed to become the new mainstream coin. It will be acceptable anywhere. And it will allow users to get rewarded referral, affiliate and cashback bonus, as well as pay the fees, related

to card maintenance and exchange. Free conversion from BTC, ETH, LTC to ZNX and 50% discount on all the services within the ZANTEPAY ecosystem.

Therefore I am very excited about the project. Keep going and good success for the future.
Activity: 112
ZANTEPAY is a blockchain project, designed to provide crypto currency multi wallet and debit card to a crypto currency community. To contribute into project ´s crowd funding or to pre-order a FREE debit card
Activity: 296
WOAH WOAH WOAH.This is a good news for ZANTECOIN.Hotbit is good exchange.But i think ZANTECOIN can list on more big exchange : Binance,Houbi,OkeX,Bittrex,...They are best exchange now.If ZANTECOIN list on their the value can more increase.ZANTECOIN is good project . In future ZANTECOIN will bester altcoin in 2018.I believe the project and the DEVs team .Have a good day
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
There are many projects that offer their tokens (ICO). Among such projects, the ZANTEPAY project is singled out. At the present time, the offer of ICO # 3 coins is being held, which will last until July 15. The price of the token is set at 0.25 EUR. A total of 600,000,000 tokens will be distributed to users during the ICO. 30% of all ZNX tokens will be for sale to the public between the phases of the ICO pre-sale and the ICO sale to the general public. 30% of all ZNX tokens will be distributed for marketing purpose. A further 40% of ZNX tokens will be retained by the Distributor, and will be used for various purposes, such as community initiatives, business development, academic research, education and market expansion or future token sales. No further ZNX will be issued after the ICO period is over. Each ZNX token will be sold at a fixed price in ETH. ZNX's tokens will be listed on major exchanges shortly after the ICO. The first day of trading is scheduled to begin in August 2018, and on the most authoritative digital currency exchanges.  If you are interested in this project, then join, as in ZANTEPAY ICO only ZANTEPAY users can participate. Users without a ZANTEPAY account should sign up on www.zantepay.com.
Activity: 145
The project is awesome. To have a trusted platform to consolidate crypto in one place is great. It's like a one-stop shop for your earnings and expenses. I hope this project grows big!
Currently, there are three main problems that the Crypto currency is facing: Integration of the world of digital currencies and the world of traditional money. Conversion cost is expensive and Digital settings are not inherited by default. With ZANTEPAY will easily solve the problem above

yeah agreed with you!  Cool
 ZANTEPAY deep feeling will be the Nice project. I am excited to see how you build the company. I will be waiting for more information  Cool I think this project will be successful
Activity: 30
one of the most important project wish you the best
this project will spread the word
it is impressive
I think the rating of 4.7 is justified. They have a decent roadmap with the goal to be the biggest cryptocurrency wallet worldwide by 2019! I hope the best for ZANTEPAY, the team and the costumers
Activity: 112
Currently, there are three main problems that the Crypto currency is facing: Integration of the world of digital currencies and the world of traditional money. Conversion cost is expensive and Digital settings are not inherited by default. With ZANTEPAY will easily solve the problem above
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
📣📣We at ZANTEPAY are excited to announce our confirmed upcoming listing on HotBit!📣📣

https://medium.com/@zantepay/exchange-listing-alert-zantecoin-to-be-listed-on-hotbit-1a5398292b58
Activity: 84
I believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas. Grin
 it would be interesting to know how the founders see the development of capitalization after the end of the ICO and on what they plan to reach the level at the end of Q1 2019.
Activity: 76
This is so amazing and hassle free. I cant wait for this project to launch.  Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
This project is very relevant for today, I think many will be happy to have such a map.  I already want such a map, I really need it.
Pages:
Jump to: