Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 9. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I will be waiting for more information
Activity: 35
I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project
Activity: 5
This project is awesome and easy to understand
Activity: 101
nice project and having team good luck
Activity: 10
I hope that this ICO will be successful.
Activity: 2
This project is awesome and easy to understand
Activity: 138
Investors, who use digital currencies, currently have to interact with several counter parties to successfully manage their risks and portfolio. These counter parties being traditional banks, payment networks and financial services companies.
Activity: 20
You are a new future of the crypto community.
Great job
Activity: 9
Activity: 16
This is a very great project and have performed all the task i was given to perform about the airdrop ZANTEPAY to the moon
Activity: 219
Guys thank you for such a great project. I hope it will achieve great heights and will develop. I'm sure this will be a successful project.  very glad to be with you guys .
Activity: 2
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
how many pre-orders of cards does zantepay already received?  is it tied-up with visa or mastercard? it says their payment provider is based in estonia. please be careful with this as laws in estonia are very loose that there might be lots of loopholes surrounding this project, and you might end up losing your money.
Activity: 42
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Telegram airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Website registration airdrop: YES
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
interesting project with a very good idea for the future development, I see the sale of coins is divided into several phases, I am sure with a considerable time the sale of coins will reach the target
Activity: 30
 projeto com otima expectativa de crescimento
Activity: 7
This is a wonderful project. The team have done a great job with this project and I am participating it in big time. I am investing in this project. To the moon
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Nice concept, keep up the good project.
Activity: 7
Very good project! I know so much about crypto now and I can write seriously - it will be a big boom) Prepare to take good profit here
Activity: 26
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Telegram airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Website registration airdrop: YES
Pages:
Jump to: