Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 12. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
It seems that this project will shine in the future. I see very many participants joining and supporting this project. Hopefully their enthusiasm can help this project succeed. I believe this project has a very good prospect. Good luck
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
There is a real need for a crypto debit card and ZantePay fills this need! This means that they provide an actual solution to an actual problem and this will give them a competitive advantage among the host of cryptocurrencies out there.

Keep in mind that this actual solution to that actual problem also has been targeted by other actual projects Wink
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Activity: 82
Great project. I am excited to see how you build the company.
Do you have an airdrop planned? Will it have referral links?
Activity: 350
ZANTEPAY is a block chain coin project that is close to the actual life. It is not so easy to realize, but it is a good way to work hard and look forward to a good development in this project.
Activity: 32
I am very happy with the idea of having a wallet that supports multiple coins and still be able to use them with a debit card, I believe in the ZantePay proposal, I can't wait to have my card.
Activity: 4
A nice project I wait to see its development and success.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Zantepay is a brilliant and very promising crypto project with very innovative approach of implementation of blockchain technology to meet the needs of the crypto investors. Excellent project concept with decent wallet and integration of pre-paid card. Looking forward for the full implementation and development of this project. I wish success to the Zantepay team and the whole community as well.
Activity: 266
Zantepay is the cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay.I hope it will be different from similar projects.
Activity: 4

ZANTEPAY
SPEND BITCOIN, LITECOIN,
ETHEREUM AND ZANTECOIN IN REAL LIFE WITH JUST ONE CARD.

PRE-ICO
        [15 Mar, 2018 - 14 Apr, 2018]        
Token price: 0,05 EUR

Activity: 41
This is a great project. I will follow this through and buy tokens soon. Thanks.
Activity: 63
I just wanted to write and let you know how wonderful this project is. I will keep Supporting in your project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.I hope to see the outcome of this project on the near future.Keep up the good work guys
Activity: 15
Can see this becoming a very popular project in no time! It solves real problems.

Good luck to the Zantepay team!
Activity: 32
It will be really nice if this innovative  project becomes successful, all the best...
Activity: 22
Activity: 129
Not many projects providing debit card solution to blockchain industry has been successful. I hope you guys will win this battle! 
Activity: 34
Good project, nice work you are doing
Activity: 2
Activity: 1
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Telegram airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Website regisration airdrop: YES
Activity: 123
ZANTEPAY is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best projects ever.

yes. in this project you can use Zantepay's wallet for crypto trading. This wallet contains a lot of crypto currency and fiat currency, especially USD and EUR.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org