Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 34. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Already seen many projects related to the subject, which is really been a problem for the hole crypto and fiat markets, but this one really looking interesting and new, solving this problem with the right experience will lead to a great product.
Activity: 23
This is great guys, Worth it to get in at the low price. will support you all... Good luck
Activity: 36
I really liked that you have carefully planned on this project however competition in the wallet and ICO market is very high right now. I am giving my best wishes to this project
Activity: 73
It is a promising project in the future, great project with great team. I am really considering to join in. i think we can go to moon together. How much token for 1 eth? have airdrop, bounty, bonus? and Do I have to pass KYC procedure when I want to participate?
Activity: 48
so far i don't know of any project that has really succeed in this field and able to provide a debit card that allows you to spend your digital assets anytime, anywhere. Others have strive to provide this service and make it a reality but not yet successful, so what makes ZANTEPAY believe it can make it possible?
It will be really nice to see a full functional cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions, this is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible. 
Activity: 31
Awesome concept, great project and experienced team - will definitely invest into this promising ICO! Especially I like the cryptocurrency multi wallet
integrated with debit card. Debit-card really looking good and I think this will be a great success.
Activity: 27
a great project and careful planning, but competition in the ICO market are high
Activity: 7
Excellent, this is a chance to have 1 not 2 that I met. Is the choice for future development ... I'm very happy
Activity: 19
This project is really impressive and attractive , they r building stronger community and project
Activity: 28
I´m reading and learn: WHAT IS ZANTEPAY WALLET? The first is ZANTEPAY a wallet application will let you purchase, sell, send, receive and exchange your ZANTECOINs in the simplest and safest way possible. Its beauty and its ease of use. Your latest ZANTEPAY card transactions or your exchange history You will also have the option to manage Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Zantecoin directly from your ZANTEPAY wallet and assign your wallets to your ZANTEPAY card according to the selected preferences. I can buy with  BTC, altcoins with SEPA payment or with debit/credit card.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
his is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible. Zentapey offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
this project is totaly great , it has great concept and well detailed. this project will probablu achieve their goals and will be a successful project in the coming days.good work team zantepay and good luck.
Activity: 59
The idea of ​​the project is great. cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions, this is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible. Zentapey offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now.
Activity: 2
A great project and careful planning, Your wallet platform is nice! We hope it will bring more confidence to store funds inside your wallet interface. I love team! but competition in the ICO market are high.. good luck with your team.
Activity: 10
This is look like best one of the project.This is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people. I am investing in crypto-currencies and I really like the philosophy of this project
Activity: 14
I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project Cheesy:D
Activity: 336
This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!
Activity: 98
A great project and careful planning, Your wallet platform is nice! We hope it will bring more confidence to store funds inside your wallet interface. I love team! but competition in the ICO market are high.. good luck with your team.
Activity: 70
I like the idea of ZantePay because they have great team, and the idea of creating a coin with is both a multiwallet and debit card, which can be used for withdrawing funds in fiat. All in all, a great coin with bright future.
Activity: 41
The idea of ​​the project is great. cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions, this is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible. Zentapey offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now.
Pages:
Jump to: