Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 35. (Read 7512 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Hello, I join your supporters after studying your project. I think the gateway you are going to set up between the 'old' world of finance and the field of cryptocurrency is very important. In my eyes it's a great idea and a sector that should prove to be a carrier for the next few years !! good luck so Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
ZANTEPAY is one of the best projects I have ever seen It is the first encrypted currency currency to build a new decentralized system to produce clean energy. Zentapey offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. I am interested project which could and should invest to increase your income! The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible.
With a clearly roadmap, I cannot wait till having my own ZANTEPAY debit card. We can see clearly that with Zantepay wallet, we can easy to manage all cryptos and send them to other wallet. This is the best time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. I hope that the team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other clean energy platforms considered to be hard competitors All the very best to the team and the project. Good luck to the team
Activity: 3
Great design and talented team are always on the safe side, and Zentepay is that.
They have a team of talented developers and professionals. The idea of the project is very practical and creative.
Activity: 70
This project is very broad and complex. It requires many experts in the field of blockchain. However, if successful ZANTEPAY will be a potential project, all will be integrated in the ZANTEPAY wallet.
Activity: 42
the use of blockchain technology as a wallet and also a practical and multipurpose payment tool is a project that is in great demand by investors, I think this project will be successful.
Activity: 5
This is an amazing project especially when it comes to integrating debit card's with Bitcoin,Lite coin, ethereum to mention but few,this is a one in a million project.i love this project and will do anything within my power for it's promotion.
Activity: 85
Zantepay deserves your attention. Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will benefit in the end!
Activity: 15
I think this is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people. I am investing in crypto-currencies and I really like the philosophy of this project.
Activity: 126
Happy to join this airdrop, Good Looking Work, Keep it up.
Activity: 82
Excellent project and with great talented team is always guarantee of success and project Zentepay is exactly this.
They have a talented team of developers and professionals. The Idea behind project is very practical and innovative.
Activity: 29

i hope you will deliver an actual product. been in this space for long to see how a lot of project have promised to make heavens . token card, monaco and nothing to show. believe my 2 cent for you to succeed
Activity: 36
Zantepay wallet, Zantepay prepay card...i love the thought of this. You should work with many banks to promote it. I can bet that many people will want to partner with the zantepay developers to bring this to fruition. Once again kudos
Activity: 25
To a large extent an interesting project. It can be seen that the creative team was working which managed to create an interesting project with new approaches that makes it even more attractive. Of course, it would be interesting to know how the founders see the development of capitalization after the end of the ICO and on what they plan to reach the level at the end of Q1 2019. And since the project is extremely interesting and there is a high probability of successful promotion of the project.
Activity: 14
great perspectives project. great dev team.
Activity: 23
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
Activity: 2
Nice project. I am excited to see how you build the company. Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this & how this project will turn out
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen It is the first encrypted currency currency to build a new decentralized system to produce clean energy. the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project and good team. I wish you success in your development and we for our part will assist you in your work
Nice Project and best investment so please join and saw
The project is very interesting, the project is very potential. I believe you will be great success.
Activity: 19
Bitcointalk Username: phi1771
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Website registration: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: NO

Bitcointalk report (posts can be reported individually or grouped):

Post #1: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338217.new#new
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out
Activity: 23
This project is one of the best projects I have ever seen It is the first encrypted currency currency to build a new decentralized system to produce clean energy. the project is very strong and the team includes many experts in the field, I wish you more success Good project and good team. I wish you success in your development and we for our part will assist you in your work
Nice Project and best investment so please join and saw
The project is very interesting, the project is very potential. I believe you will be great success.
Activity: 8
I expect this business becomes a great profit. Seamless idea, absorbing website, conversant website.
Pages:
Jump to: