Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 39. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 3
I love the idea of spending crypto anywhere, anytime! I really hope that you will succeed with integrating credit card payments with crypto account since there were many others before you who tried but didn't succeed as of yet. Wishing you best of luck!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ZANTEPAY WALLET
The ZANTEPAY wallet is the core product that lays as the foundation to all existing feegenerating services. We will offer a hosted crypto multi wallet (BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX support, more crypto currencies will be added at the later stage) and integrated simple exchange services.
Activity: 23
ZANTEPAY team is full of zest. Let the best result come.
Activity: 16
a good and very good project. Wish you well to attract investors. I support you. good luck.
Activity: 233
Nice People! Nice project! It will be very interesting in the future so just invest! :-) The cryptocurrency market is developing very dynamically. I believe that this project will find its place in it and maybe even become one of the leading ones in the future. Greatings from Poland! :-)
Activity: 12
a great project and careful planning, but competition in the ICO market are high. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
Activity: 238
Great project. I believe that the lack of cryptocurrency and debit card bundles slows down the adoption of cryptocurrency even more. And if it's all easy, it'll be like a bomb. Personally, I will use this card with great pleasure. The project team is only of great success.
Activity: 126
A good project, I think so. I find out and find it very potential and I decided to participate in it. Owning this token is my wish. Thank you for the project. Wish the project a success. Let's support the project!
Activity: 54
Zantepay is the cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay. Very interesting project with the focus o one of the needs of cryptocurrencies.  It is nice that you can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere... Using Zante Pay is great.
Activity: 15
very promising project. Competition in credit card market is pretty tough. Zantepay team is experienced and ambitious. I hope they succeed. Well-planned road map of Zantepay is encouraging
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I know the project thanks to the posts in my group
They appreciate your project and I believe in that !!
good luckkk !!!!
Activity: 18
Hello everyone. Zante looks to be an exciting new project in the cryptocurrency scene. If successful, it will make accessing crypto much more user friendly and would help increase the rate of adoption. I'm really looking forward to using the services Zante are going to be offering and will be following this project closely.
Activity: 120
Hello all. I just saw this project on ICO Channels which has 83 points, thats very good result! I think this is one of the projects that will be loved by the reviewers from diferent platform. If ever we can get there someday, I'm sure this will be earning a good reputation.
Activity: 59
This is my favourite project. ZANTEPAY is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best Projects forever. That's exactly what we need now. A project can be applied to reality, this may be a turning point for blockchain. I am fan of this ICO and I hope we will go to the moon SOON.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
Good day everyone. I hope that this ICO will be successful..Love..
Activity: 6
I like the team member from this project,
They always respond all questions about Zantepay?
Anyway can you tell me how is the progress in this pre sale stage?
Tell me also about Timeline. When is the start of sales and when is the final date? In other words, I need all terms.
Activity: 35
With Zantepay, we think it will be easier to make settlement using cryptocurrency. Therefore, Zantepay thinks that it increases the use value of cryptocurrency. Please do your best.
Activity: 5
Regarding the Veriff Partnership - Great to see you guys hitting up the partnerships. Keep up the good work !!!
Activity: 28
The project is very interesting, I wish you a successful project!
Pages:
Jump to: