Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 40. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Project looking great for Cryptocurrencies and blockchain future. Very clear roadmap and vision. I hope your prepaid card will work in all countries rather than only in some countries. I will definitely follow and will recommend this project to my friends. Good luck team
Activity: 34
A great project and interesting one,  I hope the team will work hard and promote it carefully, to be accepted by investors. Best of luck. I want to know more about the team and other details. what is the total supply, when ICO etc.
Activity: 12
This looks like the next big thing in cryptoworld. The wallet announced certainly looks like a game changer and would send the competitors a run for their money.hope to succeed along with you.
Activity: 20
Zantepay is a very interesting project and based on revolutionary idea which will change the future of entire industry. The idea of the cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card is really amazing. It is nice that you can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay. Therefore I am very excited about the project. Keep going and good success for the future.
Activity: 46
Bitcointalk Username: yotarzan1
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Website registration: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES

Bitcointalk report (posts can be reported individually or grouped):

Code:
Post #1:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338217.msg40239604#msg40239604

Reddit
Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/8iy3lq/comment/e0ru4vd

Activity: 16
The idea of payments through Cryptocurrency debit cards is refreshing and totally welcome, it defines everything Cryptocurrency stands for. This will completely strike out the excess charges from our traditional banks! I'm sure investors will be more than thrilled to buy into this awesome project. Can it please kick off already?
Activity: 12
This is a great project I hope for the success of it!
Activity: 8
The project is fantastic and I believe in the development team
It is very good that the digital currency is more and more part of our life, let's hope that the digital currency will change and simplify the life of many people. Great project. And a good team. I wish you success.
Activity: 103
As of now I do not see any project like this succeed so far. But I am supporting this project and its purpose cause it looks good and promising. I hope that we can spend the crypto coins or tokens now more easily. More power to the team and make it to the moon!
Activity: 56
The "ZANTEPAY - Spend Crypto In Real Life With Just One Card" is a great project ,partnering up wit PNP's global ecosystem is a great move. The dev are definitely putting so much efforts into this project . Good work team member, taking the project on a high platform. Recommend to all! Join now, so you do not regret the lost time
Activity: 11
I hope this ico does what it says as many have tried and failed. It will be very interesting to have this as the first ico to have a debit card able to use crypto on everyday purchases. This idea is revolutionary and I wish this team all the best and success in this market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Finally, the project that I have always looking for, a project can make it easier to pay for crypto, and I really want to see more interesting things from this project. Try your best.
Activity: 33
Zantepay is a very interesting project and based on revolutionary idea which will change the future of entire industry. The idea of the cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card is really amazing. It is nice that you can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay. Therefore I am very excited about the project. Keep going and good success for the future.
Activity: 46
This is the year of projects with real life applications like this one. The crypto world really needs to show that it's possible to use crypto currencies for payments, identity trust and data management.
Zantepay is a good step forward in that direction!
Activity: 23
I love our campaign, so would i ask you a question. When our ico end and I like the idea with the Zantepay card: use of crypto currency where traditional payment cards are accepted. it should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
ZANTEPAY provides cryptocurrency multiwallet / debit card integration. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere. Sign up and pre-order your crypto card FREE of charge. Referral, affiliate bonus and cashback paid out in zantecoin and ethereum. Have a look at our awesome project, white paper, team and advisory board. Join ZANTEPAY, we bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream!
Activity: 59
Thinking about it some more, the fact that you can use multiple currencies to pay is also a very attractive one. Personally, i would rather spend litecoin or ethereum, as Bitcoin is something that should be kept for as long as possible, IMHO.
Activity: 56
This  concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful.
Pages:
Jump to: